What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

White Sox 2011 Baseball (3 Viewers)

Some of the vets on this club need to get it going. Where is the captain at? He is pulling the same #### he pulled last year. We cannot afford to come out of the box slowly again Paulie! What is with this Sizemore guy? Why does he just kill us? Maybe a fastball on the hip will back him off the plate! Good outing from Danks thus far but if we cannot score any more runs I see a sweep coming.

Good to see the Tigers lose.
Too bad that's the only team you can beat. Must suck looking forward to a 15 win season. :mellow:
15 wins for that overrated Tiger team might be par the course. Good to see that you are about to be swept by KC. Looks like you guys just gave MIGGY a boatload of money to suck. Is Matt Millen giving GM tips these days? The Tiger pitching staff looks vulnerable!

Wow did we piss away a lot of times that we could have broken the game wide open. We're in the W colum though.

1-2 with a weekend series with the Tigers.

Tigers sitting with some injuries right now.... Miggy and Sheff to be specific.

Contreras vs. Robertson today. Let's see what Jose brings to the table this year. :ph34r:

Sweet u see- when the middle of that lineup hits we roll- Thome, Paulie, JD and AJ. We score big. The key to the offense. The Tigers are vastly overrated. Their pitching has holes. Get em tomorrow as well...

Carlos Quentin has his groove back! Good to see, can't wait till he is putting up .400 OBP's with ease...

Power Monster said:
Sweet u see- when the middle of that lineup hits we roll- Thome, Paulie, JD and AJ. We score big. The key to the offense. The Tigers are vastly overrated. Their pitching has holes. Get em tomorrow as well...
I hear you. I think the Tigers are a bit overrated, but because of the lineup they have they should be alright. The team as a whole doesn't scare me as much as they did the last two years. I can see us having lots of trouble with Willis tomorrow, left hander with a big curve and a funky motion.

We have had those teams in the past. Those softball type teams score a ton of runs one day and they get nothing the next with no pitching. The Tigers will be lucky to finish 3rd here.

Didn't see much of the game due to softball practice but that assist by Quentin Lf to 1st... Holy crap.

I am liking the feeling of team chemistry and good offense, mediocre to good D (not sold on Cabrera yet too hot and cold so far but with 2 gold gloves he should come around). Bullpen solid to good.

Starting pitching is the key to success. Go Sox.

Users who are viewing this thread