What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

White Sox 2011 Baseball (2 Viewers)

I think we're going to be more of a problem than most people think this year.

WTF happened to the Tigers? I mean I know it's only the first week but to start 0-6 at home getting beat by two teams your supposed to handle is pretty bad.

No let down. Sweep is good but the Twins seem to hurt us. We are looking at the biggest problem that we have had in the past- facing some young pitcher that we have never seen before. Keep it going!

On my way to opening day!!!!! :popcorn:
Have fun loud mouth. I will be waiting for you to come back and tell me about how Miggy is now comparable to A-rod. This will be RICH cutie pie!
In spite of your continued inability to comprehend what you read, well start here.AgeMiggy 24Arod 32Price TagMiggy 8 years $153MA Rod 10 years up to $300MLeague ChampionshipsMiggy 1A Rod 0World Series ChampionshipsMiggy 1A Rod 0

On my way to opening day!!!!! :popcorn:
Have fun loud mouth. I will be waiting for you to come back and tell me about how Miggy is now comparable to A-rod. This will be RICH cutie pie!
In spite of your continued inability to comprehend what you read, well start here.AgeMiggy 24Arod 32Price TagMiggy 8 years $153MA Rod 10 years up to $300MLeague ChampionshipsMiggy 1A Rod 0World Series ChampionshipsMiggy 1A Rod 0
Yes well it seemed like it was going to be sweet harmony but you just had to let the little ego blow up. What does A-rod have to do with my opinion of the Tigers over paying for a talented but overrated Miggy?

On my way to opening day!!!!! :potkettle:
Yes well it seemed like it was going to be sweet harmony but you just had to let the little ego blow up. What does A-rod have to do with my opinion of the Tigers over paying for a talented but overrated Miggy?
WTF are you?

Haven't seen any Sox games, but how has Nick Swisher looked? Think he'll get to the 30-35 HR range in that park?

what a great start.

and now AJ is named player of the week! crede probaly next week.

I saw a sox fan on another site show how the sox are #1 in all these catagories, Ill updated it with yesterdays game to share with you guys.

April 8th, 2008

243 AB

1st in MLB: Runs-45 (2nd pirates 42)

2nd in AL for hits - 67 (1st angles 84)

1st in AL with doubles - 18 (2nd twins 15)

1st in AL with HRs - 11 (1st in AL dimondsbacks 16)

1st in MLB in RBIs - 45

2nd in AL with TB - 120 (1st halos)

1st in MLB in BB 36 - (2nd in AL 28)

1st in MLB in OBP 372 - (2n in AL) angles

2nd in MLB in SLG 494

Oh and swisher will stay at the 1 spot, great news!

It's all about the pitching...if two of Floyd/Contreras/Danks pitches well, this team will probably make the playoffs...

Very dicey all weekend. Balmy with a chance of rain all day today into the evening. Wind blowing out of the SW and then turning around for old man winter's last kicks. Blowing in from the north so Saturday and Sunday could be a mix of rain and snow. The Sox have a chance of just crushing the hopes of the Tigers with another sweep or taking 2 of 3....

Users who are viewing this thread