What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who am I? (1 Viewer)

David Yudkin

Footballguy
This player was on track to set a record for most receiving yards in a season, putting up 49 receptions, 1032 receiving yards, and 9 TD in 8 games. :popcorn:

To clarify, this player only played in 8 games that season--so those stats are his total on that particular season.

This player was on track to set a record for most receiving yards in a season, putting up 49 receptions, 1032 receiving yards, and 9 TD in 8 games.

:popcorn:
TO.Ok - that's wrong - thought you meant this season and didn't want to cheat by digging up the answer......

Last edited by a moderator:
QUOTE(WhoDat @ Feb 1 2006, 07:43 PM)Wes ChandlerYes. Chandler had an insane 1982--but the strike kicked in and ruined his season.
The entire Saints offense was sick that year.

For some reason I thought he was still with the team. I just remember Manning and Co. having a HUGE year despite the strike.

Bird flu?
C'mon! That sick reference was my lame attempt at being hip, cool and trendy.

To clarify, this player only played in 8 games that season--so those stats are his total on that particular season.
ok that helps. because i know smith's totals after 8 games this year were pretty close to what you posted.

For some reason I thought he was still with the team. I just remember Manning and Co. having a HUGE year despite the strike.

Bird flu?
C'mon! That sick reference was my lame attempt at being hop, cool and trendy.
some strange reference to a beer? :confused:

QUOTE(WhoDat @ Feb 1 2006, 01:51 PM)For some reason I thought he was still with the team. I just remember Manning and Co. having a HUGE year despite the strike. QUOTEBird flu?C'mon! That sick reference was my lame attempt at being hop, cool and trendy.some strange reference to a beer?
Conference calls, cold medicine, hot intern in extremely tight sweater & tiny skirt just infront of my office door...I am a little distracted but appreciate you guys getting on me a little.

QUOTE(WhoDat @ Feb 1 2006, 01:51 PM)

For some reason I thought he was still with the team.  I just remember Manning and Co. having a HUGE year despite the strike. 

Bird flu?

C'mon! That sick reference was my lame attempt at being hop, cool and trendy.

some strange reference to a beer?
Conference calls, cold medicine, hot intern in extremely tight sweater & tiny skirt just infront of my office door...I am a little distracted but appreciate you guys getting on me a little.
:pics: Hop to it!

Steeeee-rike TWO!
I know. I was thinking about the 8-8 season and something prior to the strike. Manning had a huge season but I could not remember the year. It was the 79 season. Once David mentioned Chandler being a Charger I knew had the years wrong. I went back to profootball to check. At least I got the answer right. I just remember seeing an NFL Films recently on the strike season, etc. Maybe it is more Alzheimer's than the 20 year old skirt and work.

Users who are viewing this thread