What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who are the 2 QB's in your FF superbowl (1 Viewer)

Which two QB's are facing off in your champtionship

• Total voters

raidersfan

Footballguy
I listed the top 14 in scoring the past 3 weeks in my league (6 pts for all TD's), figured the others would be a minority...

Spinoff of the other thread, but I think it would be cool to see how many teams made it with and without Rogers. He's a guy up until last week I would have though would be a majority superbowl lock, though he still may be...

Last edited by a moderator:
Playing in the superbowl with Romo as my QB against Stafford. Both were guys I was targeting late this year to draft, but ended up keeping Big Ben for a 9th rounder, then actually traded Gronk week 4 or 5 after two bad games for Romo, as Big Ben was struggling. Romo's strong finish might make the trade worth it, it did get me to the finals!

5 leagues:

Brady/Tebow

Stafford/Vick

Brady/Romo

Tebow(or Rivers)/Stafford

Romo/Rodgers

So Brady, Tebow, Stafford and Romo are tied for the most appearances.

Early QB, Semi-early QB, undrafted QB.

3 leagues:

Brady (my team) vs. Grossman

Stafford (my team) vs. Brady

Brees vs. Stafford

I'm NOT liking the fact that I'm rooting for Brady in one of my superbowls and against him in the other.

We can flex a QB in our league.

Alex Smith + Joe Flacco vs. Drew Brees and Josh Freeman (although I do not expect to see Freeman in his starting lineup).

Brees (me) vs. Ryan

Brees and Eli or Tebow (me) vs. Stafford and Cam (start 2 QB league)

Brees vs. Brady

Superflex league......both of us starting 2QBs

I have Romo/Tebow and playing against Rodgers/Brees.

And my team is still a favorite despite the superstar QB combo I am playing against.

This will be interesting since I will be done by Saturday (except for Crosby) and Rodgers plays Sunday and Brees Monday. I better have a big lead....at least 40+ points.

I voted for 3 guys because I haven't chosen my starter yet. Romo vs Stafford/Tebow. Probably Stafford.
(me)Romo/Staff vs. Tebow(me)Romo/Staff vs. Brady(didnt make it) Brees vs. TebowI'm leaning Stafford right now, but both Romo and Staff are going to throw a ton. Interesting, lots of Tebow....What this is telling me is, get a stud QB, or get lucky on a lottery ticket (Tebow, Cam)

I remember last year Vick was seemingly in eveyone's finals. This year, a rookie is in a lot (Newton). Wow.

in one league (8 of 12 teams make playoffs) -

Brees vs Brady (#3 seed vs #8 seed)

in the other league (6 of 10 teams make playoffs) -

Tebow vs Brady (#6 seed vs #4 seed)

1st league: Rodgers Vs. Brees

2nd league: Cam/Eli Vs. Rivers

I was 1st seed in both and lost in the semis with Ryan (Vs. Rodgers) and Romo (Vs. Cam) respectively. The rest of my respective teams pretty much pooped the bed.

Main dynasty league:

Owner A had Schaub for most of the year, and has been platooning terrible waiver-caliber QBs since Schaub's injury, mostly Fitzpatrick.

Owner B has Vick/Roethlisberger.

1 - Stafford v Romo

2 - Stafford v Palmer

3 - 2qb(rodgers n romo) vs (brees n Stafford)

4 - brees vs stafford

5 - Brees vs Rodgers

6 - Brees vs Vick

Pretty much Brees stafford or Romo in all my leagues

It's seems easy to figure out why Stafford is the leader here. He was a great value, so owners should have been able to build a good team around him, and he had a big week 15.

Users who are viewing this thread