What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who are the best IDP players (1 Viewer)

Badm

Footballguy
I am drafting in a Dynasty League 16 teams. I have run some mock drafts and usually the last 5 picks are bottom of the barrell. I would like to draft somewhat unknown players who will not start or are not projected to make an impact this year, however, will do so next year. Any where I may find this info?

I am drafting in a Dynasty League 16 teams. I have run some mock drafts and usually the last 5 picks are bottom of the barrell. I would like to draft somewhat unknown players who will not start or are not projected to make an impact this year, however, will do so next year. Any where I may find this info?
Tyjuan Hagler MLB ColtsRobert McCune MLB WASH

Albert Fincher MLB NO

Ryan Claridge MLB NE

Boomer Grigsby MLV KC

Here is a start

Tom

There are a lot of LB's to add to this list:MorrisonCrowder (will get PT but will split time this year)FincherRuud (may start this year)

There are a lot of LB's to add to this list:

Morrison

Crowder (will get PT but will split time this year)

Fincher

Ruud (may start this year)
Yeah, I agree. However I think he was looking for late round steals and guys like Mitchell etc have been getting to much ink.Tom

hopefully this will give you some ideas among the rookie class

a few guys from the list that dont have the mitchell like hype:

robert mccune, WAS - long term MLB is wide open in washington. i think he has trotter-upside.

jordan beck, ATL - long term MLB/WLB is blocked by hartwell and brooking, but i think beck has one of those spots in 2-3 years.

michael boley, ATL - same as beck, but only a WLB.

leroy hill, SEA - quietly playing well and getting reps at #1 WLB for seattle with DD lewis hurt again before tweaking his knee.

sean considine, PHI - set up to be the heir to dawkins

goo wallace, PIT - #1 backup ILB for pittsburgh, and will get every shot to beat out foote eventually.

alfred fincher, NO - stuck behind watson for now and still has work to do before he can be a first teamer, but like mccune, projects well as a tough SOB of a MLB.

brodney pool, CLE - stuck at 4 on the safety depth chart, but should be starting in 2 years at latest. projects to be a "QB of the defense" kind of safety.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread