What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who are the RBs in your finals? (1 Viewer)

Chris Ivory, Denard Robinson & Karlos Williams (with Ryan Matthews, Bilal Powell & Jay Ajayi on the bench)

vs

Lamar Miller & Danny Woodhead (with Andre Ellington & Jonathan Stewart on the bench).

Christine Michael & Cameron Artis-Payne on the waiver wire.

Last edited by a moderator:
three teams (my teams listed first):

1) Gurley, Freeman, and Morris (Jones out!) vs. Martin and DeAngelo Williams (Lockett at flex)

2) DeAngelo Williams, West, and Johnson vs. Ivory and Gore (Decker at flex)

3) Martin, Freeman, and Peterson vs. West, Miller, and Karlos Williams

1) Gurley, Freeman, and Morris (Jones out!) vs. Martin and Doug Williams (Lockett at flex)

2) Doug Williams, West, and Johnson vs. Ivory and Gore (Decker at flex)

Douglas Lee "Doug" Williams for Tampa Bay Bucs? (born August 9, 1955) is a former American football quarterback and former head coach of the Grambling State Tigers football team. Williams is best known for his remarkable performance in Super Bowl XXII. Williams, who was named the Super Bowl MVP, passed for a Super Bowl record 340 yards and four touchdowns, with one interception. He also became the first player in Super Bowl history to pass for four touchdowns in a single quarter, and four in a half. Williams was the first black starting quarterback to win a Super Bowl in 1988, and the only one until Russell Wilson won Super Bowl XLVIII in 2014.

1) Gurley, Freeman, and Morris (Jones out!) vs. Martin and Doug Williams (Lockett at flex)

2) Doug Williams, West, and Johnson vs. Ivory and Gore (Decker at flex)

Douglas Lee "Doug" Williams for Tampa Bay Bucs? (born August 9, 1955) is a former American football quarterback and former head coach of the Grambling State Tigers football team. Williams is best known for his remarkable performance in Super Bowl XXII. Williams, who was named the Super Bowl MVP, passed for a Super Bowl record 340 yards and four touchdowns, with one interception. He also became the first player in Super Bowl history to pass for four touchdowns in a single quarter, and four in a half. Williams was the first black starting quarterback to win a Super Bowl in 1988, and the only one until Russell Wilson won Super Bowl XLVIII in 2014.
Doug...DeAngelo...they're all D-names to me!

Actually no -- as a Redskin fan, I know Doug Williams very well.

Will correct...thanks

DeAngelo Williams, J. White VS . M. Forte, D. Freeman, D. Johnson (flex)

Him: Gurly and West (L. Miller and B. Brown on bench)

Me: Freeman and Forte, with Powell, D Robinson, Sims and Karlos as options if I want to get cute. I had Ingram too until he went down. Got lucky with RB's this year!

Users who are viewing this thread