What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who are the WR's to pick up for the 2nd half of the season? (1 Viewer)

Who or which wide receivers are going to be the most productive in the 2nd half of the season? Playoffs? This can include players that could be free agents or have to be acquired via trade.

Who is everyone targeting?

ARI - Fitz and Floyd
I own Fitz in one league and just can't depend on this guy. I'm hoping he has another good game or 2 and I may try to package him for an upgrade. His schedule seems to have been easier in the 1st half, not by much. Carson Palmer's health also plays a big part on the 2 receivers.
Had no one to get him the ball. Now that Palmer's back and somewhat healthy, his targets will go up. And Arizona has a nice schedule for passing opps coming up.

A guy who would be an interesting waiver wire pick-up this week with potential to break out: Andre Holmes. Carr seems like a gunslinger, and the pair could be the future face of the franchise. The schedule isn't great, but he just torched SD...

Last edited by a moderator:
A guy who would be an interesting waiver wire pick-up this week with potential to break out: Andre Holmes. Carr seems like a gunslinger, and the pair could be the future face of the franchise. The schedule isn't great, but he just torches SD...
If you can still get him in your league, add Holmes immediately.

Brice Butler is another I'm keeping an eye on. I already own him, but I'd consider Jarvis Landry too. He's looked electric and good chemistry with Tannehill last two weeks.

A guy who would be an interesting waiver wire pick-up this week with potential to break out: Andre Holmes. Carr seems like a gunslinger, and the pair could be the future face of the franchise. The schedule isn't great, but he just torches SD...
Didn't he already break out guys last 2 games or did I miss something?

In the game thread last week I said Hilton was busting out, so now my prediction is Harvin. Seahawks are learning they have few playmakers when Lynch is bottled up and Russell aint playing Washington. They are not doing their best to get Harvin involved, I think that changes now after a loss that could have been a win if the team made some bigger plays offensively.

In the game thread last week I said Hilton was busting out, so now my prediction is Harvin. Seahawks are learning they have few playmakers when Lynch is bottled up and Russell aint playing Washington. They are not doing their best to get Harvin involved, I think that changes now after a loss that could have been a win if the team made some bigger plays offensively.
I like this call - we see it every year certain players pick it up around this time.

Seattle has to make an effort to do more with harvin - plain and simple.

I like this call - we see it every year certain players pick it up around this time.

Guess Harvin is a wait and see now...if he does anything at all with the Jets.

If you can still get him in your league, add Holmes immediately.

Brice Butler is another I'm keeping an eye on. I already own him, but I'd consider Jarvis Landry too. He's looked electric and good chemistry with Tannehill last two weeks.
The Raiders quotes are eerily similar to the Pats supposed love for KT. I'm curious how he will impact this team's WRs. Everything is "glowing" praise for him and his work ethic and the speed he plays with and.....

I'll second Michael Floyd and Josh Gordon.

Not sure how cheap he is, but I like Vincent Jackson too. Glennon will probably be the QB the rest of the way, and as V-Jax gets healthier(he's been visibly bothered by his wrist/hand injury) I'd be he'll be back to his top 10-15 ways.

Why these are almost Nostrdamus like ;)

Not a pickup, but I just made a trade for Andre Johnson. Targets are there, and I think a few more TDs to come. He's definitely lost a step, but i think the volume makes a him decent wr2 in the second half.

Not a pickup, but I just made a trade for Andre Johnson. Targets are there, and I think a few more TDs to come. He's definitely lost a step, but i think the volume makes a him decent wr2 in the second half.
For whatever reason Andre Johnson has had trouble scoring TDs when compared to other WRs of his caliber.

Maybe if there's a qb change, otherwise no thanks.

I think Mike Evans has a chance to be pretty good in the second half.

Users who are viewing this thread