What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who is the “worst” player you’re forced to start this week? (1 Viewer)

Hot Sauce Guy

Footballguy
Just curious. Lots of injuries cropping up.

I’m rolling out Bateman at Flex in one league. Probably Jalen Warren at Flex in another. Might have to go Nico Collins in a league I have McLauren.

No shame in this game - gimme your worst starter this week. We can get a prayer circle going or something.
:hifive:

Definitely QB. Dynasty league. Have to choose between Garoppolo, Tannehill, Ridder, and Richardson. Some of these guys will be going away but need to see how the rookies do. Currently planning on rolling with Richardson but really have no clue what to expect. Hope he wears his running shoes Sunday.

Ezekiel Elliott in a start nine offense league including 1QB, minimum 1 RB 1 TE and 1 more RB or TE (minimum) dynasty league. Full IDP.

C'mon, I'm a man. Beat that.

I've also got Odell lacing them up.

I still am favored somehow.

Last edited:
  • laughing.png
Reactions:TZMarkie

It's what happens when you have Pat Mahomes, Ja'Marr Chase, Davante Adams, and DK Metcalf also starting.

That's not even a defensive comment about my squad. That's just how I'm favored.

Mike Williams, who will tear both ACLs during the first play from scrimmage.
It would be fun if I actually did know who my worst starter would be.

3rd straight year with Williams. I get it. The frustrating part with him is that you just can never bench him. Great chance of getting hurt or laying an egg, but also as good a shot as almost anybody for going for 150 and 2.

My answer to this question is probably Raheem Mostert or Michael Pittman depending on injuries and how confident I am in the workload of Javonte and Breece.

It would be fun if I actually did know who my worst starter would be.

3rd straight year with Williams. I get it. The frustrating part with him is that you just can never bench him. Great chance of getting hurt or laying an egg, but also as good a shot as almost anybody for going for 150 and 2.

My answer to this question is probably Raheem Mostert or Michael Pittman depending on injuries and how confident I am in the workload of Javonte and Breece.
I also have Joe Mixon, who is the RB version of Williams. All I needed was Mark Andrews to complete the trifecta.

I do have Brandin Cooks & Hands-Of-Stone Toney on my bench.

Probably Gainwell when Doubs can't go.
Doubs is full go.

StopIt.gif
source? Still listed as questionable.
Listed as questionable, yes.

But he logged a full practice Friday, and said this, ““Throughout this entire week, I thought some of the things I’ve been doing just within this building, I thought I’ve been doing a tremendous job,” Doubs said. “We’re days away from Sunday, but I can’t wait to play.”

And this after Friday:
“"I thought it was another good day," said Doubs after practice on Friday. "Forty eight hours away, we just gotta keep building up and see where we're at. So far, so good."

Source: Romeo Doubs. lol

i read one this morning saying he was expected to play but I now can’t find it. :doh:

“Can’t wait to play” and 2 days of practice sure seems like he’s on the favorable side of questionable.

ETA: oh yeah, I read it on the Doubs topic. lmao
Post in thread 'WR Romeo Doubs, GB'
https://forums.footballguys.com/threads/wr-romeo-doubs-gb.804039/post-24616516

After an early week surprise, Doubs is likely good to go for the season opener. With Christian Watson listed as out for Week 1, Doubs has a chance to see an increased role, but in an offense with Jordan Love under center and no clear pecking order, it's hard to bank on Doubs for fantasy production in the season opener.

“Likely going to play” sounds promising.

Last edited:
Definitely QB. Dynasty league. Have to choose between Garoppolo, Tannehill, Ridder, and Richardson. Some of these guys will be going away but need to see how the rookies do. Currently planning on rolling with Richardson but really have no clue what to expect. Hope he wears his running shoes Sunday.
Out of those listed Richardson seems like the easy start for me.

Whichever scrub I have to dig up from the FA pool to replace Kittle probably. Need my head examined drafting Kittle man.
I’m a Niners fan with 8 teams (lord help me, 3 was too many) and I don’t have a single share.

The good news is that there are a ton of scrappy TEs who have decent floors. I hope one is available to you.

In week 1 having to start Zeke I'm just gonna pretend it's a 36 man league. Ha ha

Not redraft. 12 teams. 51 man rosters. Have Breece Hall, Miles Sanders, Kendre Miller, Roschon Johnson, and D'Onta Foreman as my top RBs. I figure if I just surround the Chicago RB position with 1Bs and backups, I'll get those points through osmosis. No? That's not how it works?

I personally think Zeke's going to be fine this year and contribute in a start eighteen league. Double digit touchdowns incoming.

In week 1 having to start Zeke I'm just gonna pretend it's a 36 man league. Ha ha

Not redraft. 12 teams. 51 man rosters. Have Breece Hall, Miles Sanders, Kendre Miller, Roschon Johnson, and D'Onta Foreman as my top RBs. I figure if I just surround the Chicago RB position with 1Bs and backups, I'll get those points through osmosis. No? That's not how it works?

I personally think Zeke's going to be fine this year and contribute in a start eighteen league. Double digit touchdowns incoming.
As someone who has rolled out Zeke repeatedly for the past two years I get it. We cheer for the Zeke 1 yard TD run and feasting celebration. I also think he does decent for another year. Can he hit ten 1 yard tds this year? Yep

My league mates in a long time running league absolutely hate my constant posting of the Zeke feasting gif. Dudes given me great memories. Thanks Zeke.
I’m a Niners fan, & a Stevenson shareholder, so needless to say I will be rooting against ZekeEats.gif

Rachaad White. Because I drafted Jonathan Taylor the Saturday before the Tuesday "trade deadline". I hoping Barkley can make up for it for the next 4... games.

Some of these don’t seem so bad when you already started Toney on one squad.

Yeah, I started Skyy Moore and got 0.4 points out of it. I bought into him big time; all the writers pointing out how he was attached to Mahomes' hip all off-season, ready to break-out. When Cooper Kupp was ruled out, I didn't even flinch putting Moore in there.

You know what he looks like? A lost, tiny kid from a directional college who is out of his depth, Donnie.

With Kupp and Watson out in my main money league, that’s my WR1 you’re talking about there. :(

My worst starter will be Treylon Burks as a result of the above. My season’s so over, already, but it will be a fun challenge trying to scrape together a contender from the ashes.

Some of these don’t seem so bad when you already started Toney on one squad.

Yeah, I started Skyy Moore and got 0.4 points out of it. I bought into him big time; all the writers pointing out how he was attached to Mahomes' hip all off-season, ready to break-out. When Cooper Kupp was ruled out, I didn't even flinch putting Moore in there.

You know what he looks like? A lost, tiny kid from a directional college who is out of his depth, Donnie.
I did the same. Oh well.

He’ll look a lot better with Kelce in there.

I've seen enough. General Malaise has the exact impression I got when I dumped him for a bag of balls last year. He looks like a small, overmatched guy from a directional school. Hate to say it, but he's right. Still a terrible trade I made, though. Wish I had him back on the hopes that there'd be a believer because what I got back barely has value.

Watch him turn it around and stick it in my eye for the next five years or so.

Users who are viewing this thread