What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who is the “worst” player you’re forced to start this week? (1 Viewer)

Rice was the only guy out there who looked like he knew WTF he was doing.

Yes, and it was noticeable how he looked out there compared to the others. Problem is that it's hard to trust a rookie to beat zones all the time. He's also got a pretty bad college drop rate and has continued that in the preseason.

Don't get me wrong. I just took him at 2.6 of a rookie draft in another league I'm doing so I hope he's outstanding, but those things are cold water on a parade.

Dynasty, I challenge anyone to have a worse WR group. Or total lineup.

WEEK 1 LINEUP
STARTERSOPPONENT
O'Connell, Kevin MIN Coachvs Buccaneers Sun 12:00 p.m. CT
Garoppolo, Jimmy LVR QBat Broncos Sun 3:25 p.m. CT
Edwards-Helaire, Clyde KCC RBvs Lions Thu 7:20 p.m. CT
Williams, Javonte DEN RBvs Raiders Sun 3:25 p.m. CT
Brown, Noah HOU WRat Ravens Sun 12:00 p.m. CT
Parker, DeVante NEP WR (Q)vs Eagles Sun 3:25 p.m. CT
Shaheed, Rashid NOS WRvs Titans Sun 12:00 p.m. CT
Westbrook-Ikhine, Nick TEN WRat Saints Sun 12:00 p.m. CT
Okonkwo, Chigoziem TEN TEat Saints Sun 12:00 p.m. CT
Ryland, Chad NEP PK (R) vs Eagles Sun 3:25 p.m. CT
Nichols, Bilal LVR DTat Broncos Sun 3:25 p.m. CT
Wise, Deatrich NEP DTvs Eagles Sun 3:25 p.m. CT
Mack, Khalil LAC DEvs Dolphins Sun 3:25 p.m. CT
Smith, Preston GBP DEat Bears Sun 3:25 p.m. CT
Watt, T.J. PIT DEvs 49ers Sun 12:00 p.m. CT
Bush, Devin SEA LBvs Rams Sun 3:25 p.m. CT
Horn, Jaycee CAR CBat Falcons Sun 12:00 p.m. CT
Jackson, Adoree NYG CBvs Cowboys Sun 7:20 p.m. CT
Diggs, Quandre SEA Svs Rams Sun 3:25 p.m. CT
Mathieu, Tyrann NOS Svs Titans Sun 12:00 p.m. CT
Peppers, Jabrill NEP Svs Eagles Sun 3:25 p.m. CT

Yeah, It’s a rebuild and I’m trying to trade Watt.

Watch him turn it around and stick it in my eye for the next five years or so.
Rice was the only guy out there who looked like he knew WTF he was doing.

That includes Andy Reid who dialed up exactly (checks notes) 1 pass play for McKinnon. WTF Andy.
Yeah, was really surprised about the lack of McKinnon involvement with Kelce out. 2 targets for McKinnon? WTF? I had him in for Taylor this week and while I wasn’t expecting the 30 point type game he put up at the end of last season, I figured a 12-15 point game was in the cards with 5-6 catches. But a big part of why they lost too. Even top coaches have bad games I guess.

12-team redraft: Rashee Rice. We drafted on Thursday night and are allowed to start people from the Thu game if we declare it before Sunday. There’s no guarantee that anyone else I’d consider for the second flex spot would do better than him so I locked in his numbers.

10-team 4-keeper auction: Okonkwo. Most weeks I will start Muth but not against SF.

14-team redraft: Muth.

WEEK 1 LINEUP
STARTERSOPPONENT
Ryland, Chad NEP PK (R)vs Eagles Sun 3:25 p.m. CT

Ok, shut it down, folks. This wins. 🏆

Ya don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here.

WEEK 1 LINEUP
STARTERSOPPONENT
Ryland, Chad NEP PK (R)vs Eagles Sun 3:25 p.m. CT

Ok, shut it down, folks. This wins. 🏆

Ya don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here.
:bowtie: After almost twenty years contending, I went out hard. Getting it back should be fun.

😁 just had to come in and brag. Being dynasty, of course it's more feasible to field a very good lineup when you're in a built up year, as opposed to redraft. And it's a fairly short lineup, only 6 total offensive players. But yes on paper I feel good.
Honestly I think David Kontgomery is my worst player behind ETN in my 12-team full “scorched earth” rebuild.

😁 just had to come in and brag. Being dynasty, of course it's more feasible to field a very good lineup when you're in a built up year, as opposed to redraft. And it's a fairly short lineup, only 6 total offensive players. But yes on paper I feel good.
Honestly I think David Kontgomery is my worst player behind ETN in my 12-team full “scorched earth” rebuild.
David ****gomery is a pretty good worst player. Hard to imagine it's a rebuild.

I picked up Higbee to replace Kelce. Luckily for me it's a 10 team league with only 4 bench spots so the free agent wire is well stocked. I took Higbee over Everett and Okonkwo.

12 team dynasty - Pickens

10 team redraft - Pickens or Chig

12 team PPR auction - Gibson or Mostert

Forced to start? The answer is always the kicker. In my case, Dicker the Kicker.

Not counting that, I was forced to start Pacheco when Walker was listed as questionable earlier in the day. I didn’t want to risk having no one in the late afternoon session to replace Walker, so I sat him for Pacheco. Got a measly 5 points for my troubles. And now with Stevenson questionable with a stomach bug, and Walker’s questionable tag removed, I got those two swapped now. Not looking like a great start to my season.

Forced to start? The answer is always the kicker. In my case, Dicker the Kicker.

Not counting that, I was forced to start Pacheco when Walker was listed as questionable earlier in the day. I didn’t want to risk having no one in the late afternoon session to replace Walker, so I sat him for Pacheco. Got a measly 5 points for my troubles. And now with Stevenson questionable with a stomach bug, and Walker’s questionable tag removed, I got those two swapped now. Not looking like a great start to my season.
Not exactly in the spirit of the topic, but ok.

Definitely was thinking “anyone but K or D/ST” here, but my bad for not specifying.

Definitely was thinking “anyone but K or D/ST” here, but my bad for not specifying.
If my Pacheco answer didn’t suffice, I also have Bateman starting. I’m ready to be hurt again.

VaJayJay. I don't have much faith in his talent, so it's a pure bet on opportunity with Kupp out. See him as less risky than Addison/JSN in their NFL debuts

If my Pacheco answer didn’t suffice, I also have Bateman starting. I’m ready to be hurt again.
Bateman to the moon!
🚀

OBJ is predicted to net the lowest points on my team. I think he goes off for 100+ and 2 TDs. Not joking either.
OBJ on the waiver wire in my league. He will be the #1 pickup if this happens. Baltimore spent enough on this guy, you’d think people would consider him a lock as the top WR. Everyone wants to chase the new shiny things.

For example, I am starting Zay Flowers over AJ Dillon in the flex this week since Andrews is expected to be out.

I answered Skyy Moore earlier but that was kind of cheating as I said that after the fact.

Without any doubt the worst player I feel about putting in a lineup is Rico Dowdle as my RB2.

Users who are viewing this thread