What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who is the “worst” player you’re forced to start this week? (1 Viewer)

Just curious. Lots of injuries cropping up.

I’m rolling out Bateman at Flex in one league. Probably Jalen Warren at Flex in another. Might have to go Nico Collins in a league I have McLauren.

No shame in this game - gimme your worst starter this week. We can get a prayer circle going or something.
:hifive:

Just realized I have to find a te to replace andrews. Kincaid or likely?

Started Noah Gray in a couple spots…sigh.

Outside of that, I will say Jayden Reed. Starting him in one league and honestly expect a big game from him today with Watson out and Doubs limited. And I think it’s only a matter of time (if any at all) before he flys past Doubs on the priority list.

I’m rolling out Bateman at Flex in one league. Probably Jalen Warren at Flex in another. Might have to go Nico Collins in a league I have McLauren.

No shame in this game - gimme your worst starter this week. We can get a prayer circle going or something.

I’m starting Likely in one league (have Andrews). Don’t have Kincaid available but I do have Musgrave, and would make the same choice either way.

Hard to know what the rookie will do against a tough Jets D.

I’d go Likely.

OBJ is predicted to net the lowest points on my team. I think he goes off for 100+ and 2 TDs. Not joking either.
OBJ on the waiver wire in my league. He will be the #1 pickup if this happens. Baltimore spent enough on this guy, you’d think people would consider him a lock as the top WR. Everyone wants to chase the new shiny things.

For example, I am starting Zay Flowers over AJ Dillon in the flex this week since Andrews is expected to be out.
My bad. Sorry!

Forced to start? The answer is always the kicker. In my case, Dicker the Kicker.

Not counting that, I was forced to start Pacheco when Walker was listed as questionable earlier in the day. I didn’t want to risk having no one in the late afternoon session to replace Walker, so I sat him for Pacheco. Got a measly 5 points for my troubles. And now with Stevenson questionable with a stomach bug, and Walker’s questionable tag removed, I got those two swapped now. Not looking like a great start to my season.
Not exactly in the spirit of the topic, but ok.

Definitely was thinking “anyone but K or D/ST” here, but my bad for not specifying.
If my Pacheco answer didn’t suffice, I also have Bateman starting. I’m ready to be hurt again.
Bateman to the moon!
🚀
Unfortunately Zay Flowers exists

Forced to start? The answer is always the kicker. In my case, Dicker the Kicker.

Not counting that, I was forced to start Pacheco when Walker was listed as questionable earlier in the day. I didn’t want to risk having no one in the late afternoon session to replace Walker, so I sat him for Pacheco. Got a measly 5 points for my troubles. And now with Stevenson questionable with a stomach bug, and Walker’s questionable tag removed, I got those two swapped now. Not looking like a great start to my season.
Not exactly in the spirit of the topic, but ok.

Definitely was thinking “anyone but K or D/ST” here, but my bad for not specifying.
If my Pacheco answer didn’t suffice, I also have Bateman starting. I’m ready to be hurt again.
Bateman to the moon!
🚀
Unfortunately Zay Flowers exists
Not exactly a passing powerhouse today though.

OBJ is predicted to net the lowest points on my team. I think he goes off for 100+ and 2 TDs. Not joking either.
OBJ on the waiver wire in my league. He will be the #1 pickup if this happens. Baltimore spent enough on this guy, you’d think people would consider him a lock as the top WR. Everyone wants to chase the new shiny things.

For example, I am starting Zay Flowers over AJ Dillon in the flex this week since Andrews is expected to be out.
My bad. Sorry!
We all miss my friend. Better to take the shot.

Antonio Gibson was a thing, huh? I started him in one league thinking Arizona blowout and usage.

He fumbled. Again. This guy is DOA for the next few, I'd imagine. Especially if it happens again.

Users who are viewing this thread