What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to drop? Claiming E Mitchell (1 Viewer)

Jamesinaz

Footballguy
OK, probably irrelevant since I am 12th out of 12 this week waiver claims.  Going to put in a claim for E Mitchell RB SF.  To do so I have to drop one of the following:

T Higgins - nope

J Conner

T Sermon - I mean why?  Maybe HE is the guy in SF

Burrow - well I could but only QB then is Hurts

M Hardman - the weakest member but my 4th and last WR

T Higbee - don't think do.

L Murray - maybe

To be honest I don't like the choices.  Any thoughts or just bag it and stay the course.

I'd say Hardman. Especially with a tough matchup this week.

Thanks.  That's also what the FBGs program says. 

I am short WRs but with Higgins, Amari and Woods for now I can fill the position every week.  Might do it.  Feels like that or Conner yet I think Conner is going to be very productive over the course of the year and Edmunds never has been a bellcow before and I don't know how well he holds up to the grind.

Yeah I'm gonna put in but really, there has to be ONE owner of the other 11 that grabs him.

Oh well.  I should be grateful my team not only won but scored more than any other team.

Definitely Hardman but you said Hardman is your 4th WR.  Your next option would probably be Murray.

On the thought of Hardman are there any WR's available? Maybe you want to drop Hardman for an upgrade at WR?

I understand it is KC but everything seems to go through Hill and Kelce and the rest get scraps. I'm sure Hardman will have a few good weeks. If he's the guy you are willing to drop for Mitchell then maybe he's the guy to drop for Sterling Shepard, Gabriel Davis, MVS, Osborn or Parris Campbell. Just saying.

ZShadow300 said:
Definitely Hardman but you said Hardman is your 4th WR.  Your next option would probably be Murray.

On the thought of Hardman are there any WR's available? Maybe you want to drop Hardman for an upgrade at WR?

I understand it is KC but everything seems to go through Hill and Kelce and the rest get scraps. I'm sure Hardman will have a few good weeks. If he's the guy you are willing to drop for Mitchell then maybe he's the guy to drop for Sterling Shepard, Gabriel Davis, MVS, Osborn or Parris Campbell. Just saying.

I like the way you think.  Sadly, so does my league.  Of your list only G Davis is available and I'm not sure he is an upgrade on Hardman.  I am keeping tabs on opportuities and don't see a real runner yet.  Thought DEN might have something with Jeudy down but is Patrick really a starter caliber player even as the #2 now?  At least the #2 in KC is #2 on a great throwing offense,  Can't decide.

What a laugh.  There were 8 people in front of me putting in a claim for Elijah Mitchell.  I did make one small move.  Dropped Hardman and took Kirk. 

What a laugh.  There were 8 people in front of me putting in a claim for Elijah Mitchell.  I did make one small move.  Dropped Hardman and took Kirk. 

Good move, even though every stat line I'm reading has Moore ahead of Kirk on the Cards stat line. Feel like I need to watch a Cards game to give that team the eye test. 

Good move, even though every stat line I'm reading has Moore ahead of Kirk on the Cards stat line. Feel like I need to watch a Cards game to give that team the eye test. 

I watched last Sunday.  And of course one game means little.  But what I did see was a high powered offense and Murray spreading the ball to whoever was open.  And Kirk was open and made some quality catches.  Who knows.  Maybe he fades back to nothing or maybe he is emerging this year.  He was a 2nd rd pick in 2018 and should now be NFL experienced.  I don't know.  Not a lot between he and Hardman.

I watched last Sunday.  And of course one game means little.  But what I did see was a high powered offense and Murray spreading the ball to whoever was open.  And Kirk was open and made some quality catches.  Who knows.  Maybe he fades back to nothing or maybe he is emerging this year.  He was a 2nd rd pick in 2018 and should now be NFL experienced.  I don't know.  Not a lot between he and Hardman.

Hardman is tough. I've rostered him before but never when he hit a ceiling unfortunately. Seems like there's always tension with Hardman and that coaching staff. 

Users who are viewing this thread