What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who to drop for Deonte Thompson? WHIR (1 Viewer)

Should I get Thompson or nah?

• Get Thompson (drop _____)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Thompson isn't worth it

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

TX Steel

Footballguy
0.5 PPR 12 team redraft. Basic scoring with bonuses for 50+ yd TDs, 100+ yds rushing/receiving, 300+ yds passing. 

Start QB, RB/RB, WR/WR, TE, FLEX/FLEX.

Winston (IR spot), Bortles

Hunt, McCaffrey, Forte, Martin, Cohen, Montgomery, Burkhead, Conner, CWest, RSmith

AB, Sanders, Ginn

Gronk, Kroft

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Due to injuries, I obviously need WR depth.  I like the rapport between Tyrod and Deonte Thompson, and I think the addition of Benjamin may leave Thompson even more open.  Plus the Bills have a nice playoff schedule.  Not sure how Clay's return may hurt Thompson, but I still think I can pick him up cheap (or free).

Should I grab Thompson?  If so, who should I drop?  I've been hanging on to Conner/Smith as lottery tickets, and CWest as my Hunt handcuff.  Winston is in my IR spot so he doesn't count against my roster.

Thanks, and please leave a link so I can return the favor!

:shock:   I like having RB depth but you don't need 10 of them, even with having 2 flexes.  Can't hold all the handcuffs in the league.  I'd drop Burkhead or Conner

Due to your depth at RB and lack of depth at WR I think picking up Thompson makes sense. Think I'd drop Smith since Morris and McFadden likely make him a RBBC at best. I'm a Bills homer, Thompson was a savvy snag by the Bills. Benjamin, Matthews and Clay (zay hurt) are likely ahead of him in the pecking order but the Bills WRs are dropping like flies so I think he's worth the add.

pls see mine:

https://forums.footballguys.com/forum/topic/762531-mike-evans-for-marvin-jones-and-golden-tate/

Users who are viewing this thread