What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who will have the biggest game week 10 off the WW (1 Viewer)

nb009

Footballguy
Gotta go with LaVon Brazill again.

DHB is dropping everything that comes his way and was benched for "precautionary reasons" towards the end of last week's game. Griff Whalen ain't gonna cut it, go out and pick up LaVon Brazill and ride him to your fantasy championships.

This is a easy one. Donald Brown if Trent is out.
Trent is expected to be active. Even then, Brown is probably a good play. I dropped him for Mike James, but might regret that.

In PPR, I'll take Griff Whalen over Brazil.

I think Tim Wright has a pretty good game against MIA.

Dolphins defense that allows the third-most fantasy points per game to opposing tight ends.
He's become the clear #2 option in that offense. Glennon is starting to settle down. Wright has caught touchdowns in back to back games. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him put up a top 6 TE performance this week.

I think it will be Rashad Jennings in maxed out garbage time, catching tons of short passes in the second half of a lopsided game. Maybe even hits paydirt.

Dolphins defense that allows the third-most fantasy points per game to opposing tight ends.
He's become the clear #2 option in that offense. Glennon is starting to settle down. Wright has caught touchdowns in back to back games. Wouldn't be surprised at all to see him put up a top 6 TE performance this week.
Some are even starting him as a WR in Yahoo.

I'll be mad if he does well, as someone already has a stud TE and couldnt play him without this dual feature.

While Colston years back was a WR you could play at TE, a good TE you can play at WR is just as valuable.

Is Wright still on the waiver wire? If so, then this is a good pick.

Any owner in a league with Wright on the WW needs to run not walk to the computer to pick him up. Baldwin and Mike Brown are also good adds.

Is Wright still on the waiver wire? If so, then this is a good pick.
Word has definitely got out about him in the general FF public (non Football guys forum ppl). I think I read he was still available in 40% of leagues somehow. I would definitely scoop him up if he's sitting out there.

Users who are viewing this thread