What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who will win SSL1? (1 Viewer)

Well?

• Atomic Punk

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Preds

• Pimpin Aint Easy

• Bostonfred

• Andy Griffith

• Radballs

• S.K.A.

• Duke 1948

• Abrecher/Valence

• LHUCKS

• Rudnicki

• Perry Van Hook

• Football Jones

• Rudy

• Wolverine

• Playmonkey

• Total voters
All I know is it won't be Lhucks

Should be good though.
ahhh...would you care to make a sig bet?me vs. you
Most definitely. Just no excuses on why you didn't win the whole thing because you drafted just to win a sig bet.And no :cry: about draft position either.

Other than that, your on. Name it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Should be good though.
Most definitely. Just no excuses on why you didn't win the whole thing because you drafted just to win a sig bet.And no :cry: about draft position either.

Deal Sig will say I was oVVned by LHUCKS/Pimpin

Should be good though.

I was oVVned by LHUCKS/Pimpin in SSL 1Sold!

Sig stays on til SSL drafts next year at this time??

Should be good though.

How about just a month...I don't know that you could handle it for much longer than that. :D

Should be good though.

How about just a month...I don't know that you could handle it for much longer than that. :D
Me thinks one of you will be out more then a month before the other. I'd suggest from the exit date until the start of the playoffs.

I'd like to leave it til next years SSL myself. I don't want you to forget your a scrub anytime soon.

:P

I will let you decide Lhucks. I'm game for whatever.

Should be good though.

Me thinks one of you will be out more then a month before the other. I'd suggest from the exit date until the start of the playoffs.
that sounds good...you on board Pimpin?

Should be good though.

Sure I'll take whatever I can get.

Should be good though.

Good...bring you A-Game because you're going to need it.1st Place - FBG forum Challenge

1st Place - Anarchy Invitational

1st Place - SSL3

4th Place - WSL1

2nd Place(of 32) - Staff v. Messageboard

2nd Place - MBSL4

2nd Place - GSOS

2nd Place - EBF Invitational

those were my FBG leagues last year...welcome to the big leagues skippy. :thumbup:

Should be good though.

Good...bring you A-Game because you're going to need it.1st Place - FBG forum Challenge

1st Place - SSL3

3rd Place - WSL1

2nd Place - MBSL4

2nd Place - GSOS

1st Place tie - EBF Invitational

those were my FBG leagues last year...welcome to the big leagues skippy. :thumbup:
You got second there. EBF Link

Should be good though.

1st Place - SSL3

3rd Place - WSL1

2nd Place - MBSL4

2nd Place - GSOS

1st Place tie - EBF Invitational

Big leagues??? I'm impressed LOL.I'm not worried at all. I've put my fair share of FBG's to bed.

I specialize in making the playoffs, not excuses, like draft position. I will go get the link with you :cry: about draft position if I have too.

If your such a bad ###, why are you afraid to run the sig bet until next years SSL's???

If your such a bad ###, why are you afraid to run the sig bet until next years SSL's???
not afraid, I just think it's kind of toolish to have that sig for an extended period of time, plus I use my sig for other things...like links to my rankings/articles etc.I'm sure you know what you're doing as you obviously did well last year, just talking some trash. Good luck. :thumbup:

not afraid, I just think it's kind of toolish to have that sig for an extended period of time, plus I use my sig for other things...like links to my rankings/articles etc.I'm sure you know what you're doing as you obviously did well last year, just talking some trash. Good luck. :thumbup:
Well, please don't stop the trash talk. That's half the fun. If you change your mind on the length of the Sig, let me know.

After all, you shouldn't be worried about room in your sig....your supposed to win remember.

Should be good though.

1st Place - SSL3

4th Place - WSL1

2nd Place - MBSL4

2nd Place - GSOS

2nd Place - EBF Invitational

This is my favriote post of alltime. Lhucks rolling out the credentials, trying to pump some fear.

Although both of our teams suck in SSL1, a win is a win, (think Oregon vs Oklahoma) time to pay up sucka

:banned:

those wr sleepers didnt work out so well this year lhucks

rferguson, cwilson, cbradford <> galloway, smoss

although i think the steeler passing game is close to taking off

wilson has had a few deep balls called as pass interference

paging LHUCKS......
It's there...you just have to look for the micro 1/8th font text amidst his other junk.
Bet debt paid in full.Congrats pimpin...you got me on the only survivor that I've yet to be eliminated in. :thumbup: I'll be seeking you out next year. :football:
:thumbup: Good luck in the rest of your leagues Lhucks...I hope to match up against you in the finals of several of them (with similiar results as last year).

Users who are viewing this thread