What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who would trade Roddy White for Felix Jones? (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roy's Boy's

Footballguy
This trade happened in our league and some feel that it is a fair trade and others want it vetoed. What are your thoughts

You know what, enough with the veto topics. And this has nothing to do with Roy's Boy's, these are everywhere. I call on the mods to please try to keep this place a little bit cleaner. Not just this type of stuff, but the pissing matches that many of these threads turn into. Come on already, enough. I'd like more active moderation. Let's spruce this place up!

This trade happened in our league and some feel that it is a fair trade and others want it vetoed. What are your thoughts
What difference does it make whether people *WITH DIFFERENT ROSTERS AND NEEDS* would make this trade? Nothing wrong with this trade at all.

its not vetoable but damn thats selling White way way low. Felix is nothing special at RB either.

Sorry the poll is messed up.

Just wanted to add that there is 100.00 entery fee to the league and the guy that traded Roddy is 1-3 and the other is 3-1. The guy that is 3-1 is stacked alrady and the guy that is 3-1 is the other guys boss. The 1-3 team is the worst team in the league and the 1-3 team was offered better options for white. But would only trade with his boss.

You know what, enough with the veto topics. And this has nothing to do with Roy's Boy's, these are everywhere. I call on the mods to please try to keep this place a little bit cleaner. Not just this type of stuff, but the pissing matches that many of these threads turn into. Come on already, enough. I'd like more active moderation. Let's spruce this place up!
AMEN!!!We should have a pinned Veto thread. In the baseball forum.

In my league this is the #26 RB for the #25 WR. lol...

Fantasy Sports are the only games where people want to control the moves the other players make. It's bizarre.

Sorry the poll is messed up.Just wanted to add that there is 100.00 entery fee to the league and the guy that traded Roddy is 1-3 and the other is 3-1. The guy that is 3-1 is stacked alrady and the guy that is 3-1 is the other guys boss. The 1-3 team is the worst team in the league and the 1-3 team was offered better options for white. But would only trade with his boss.
Better options according to God, Nostradamus, or you?

I own Roddy, and I made this exact offer.

I would say if you are looking for people's thoughts, you should say what the arguments were for people feeling it should be vetoed.

Whatever their arguments were, they were wrong. In no format, or league size, should that be vetoed.

'Roy said:
Sorry the poll is messed up.Just wanted to add that there is 100.00 entery fee to the league and the guy that traded Roddy is 1-3 and the other is 3-1. The guy that is 3-1 is stacked alrady and the guy that is 3-1 is the other guys boss. The 1-3 team is the worst team in the league and the 1-3 team was offered better options for white. But would only trade with his boss.
See, you don't get to determine what the better options are. The Roddy owner does.

'Roy said:
Has his priorities straight. :shrug:

'Roy said:
Has his priorities straight. :shrug:
Yeah, seems like a smart guy.

'Roy said:
When you fix the poll please include an option to vote for you quitting this message board and fantasy football forever. Thanks

One guy offered him Steve Smith and he said no.
So if I'm stacked at WR but need RB, and I want to trade Roddy White for a RB, I can't just in case someone wants to trade Steve Smith for Roddy White? I hope that person pays my entry fee since they get to run my team.If you really suspect that an employee is cheating for his boss, why not ask the guy in a friendly phone conversation whether he is helping out his boss and/or tanking. If he says yes, he has admitted to collusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread