What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

who would win game four brohans (1 Viewer)

who wins in a no holds barred battle royale for the ages

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SWC

Bromigo
game four finishing out the western half of the sweet 16 bracket is everyones favorite and perennial powerhouse looking glass who sang the greatest song every written and air supply known for being garbage take that to the bank brohans

You'll be hearing from Air Supply's lawyers. So rigged.

ETA: Air Supply was my first ever concert as a 10 year old in 1980. Never really forgave my parents for that.

• Laughing
Reactions: SWC
You'll be hearing from Air Supply's lawyers. So rigged.

ETA: Air Supply was my first ever concert as a 10 year old in 1980. Never really forgave my parents for that.
im so sorry brohan you deserved better hell we all deserved better if it is any consolation to you they have no chance of winning this round take that to the bank brochacho

How much Brandy did you consume before making the poll?
the answer is never enough brohan take that to the bank
You're really that much into her singing?
as usual i have no idea what you are talking about brandy is the song that looking glass made so famous that the world basically acknoweldged it is the greatest singular song every sung like if aliens were going to obliterate earth and all the little whos down on earthville starting singing brandy the aliens would just fly away and be like nawww man those brohans are cool thats just how it is take that to the bank bromigo

How much Brandy did you consume before making the poll?
the answer is never enough brohan take that to the bank
You're really that much into her singing?
as usual i have no idea what you are talking about brandy is the song that looking glass made so famous that the world basically acknoweldged it is the greatest singular song every sung like if aliens were going to obliterate earth and all the little whos down on earthville starting singing brandy the aliens would just fly away and be like nawww man those brohans are cool thats just how it is take that to the bank bromigo
Oh wow, I'm a moron. Didn't get the connection and thought I was making my own joke!

Users who are viewing this thread