What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who would you draft st if these rookies........... (1 Viewer)

Which rb would you draft to you dynasty team 1st if you could land them -if- they were drafted by th

• Reggie Bush to the Texans

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LenDale White to the Ravens

• DeAngelo Williams to the Vikings

• Laurance Maroney to the Colts

• Joseph Addai to the Broncos

• Total voters
Alot to consider there...

DO you go with the most talented............BUSH.

Do you go with the best situation Maroney/Addai

Or do you take the others whom could be monster rb's White/Williams

Hard for me to say i would take the most talented as he might produce the least ammount of fantasy points next year......would be cool to trade the top pick for 2 of the top 5 picks if this were the case....

Whats you all thoughts on this?

:popcorn:

Hard for me to say i would take the most talented as he might produce the least ammount of fantasy points next year......would be cool to trade the top pick for 2 of the top 5 picks if this were the case....

I've got the 4th pick and I'm going with "best situation".

The only scenario I'd even consider outside of Bush is Maroney on the Colts. That would be an interesting decision.

I've got the 4th pick and I'm going with "best situation".
I'm going Bush, D-Will, White unless one of those hit Indy or Denver.Then best situation.

FWIW, my highest pick this year is 1.05, and I love your break-down. :thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
you go with bush first regardless of destination. the real question is how 2,3 and 4 play out.
This is where I probably differ from most. I'm not totally sold on Bush. :bag: I want a guy who's gonna be in there 3 out of 4 plays. I heard Addai had a solid combine and displayed the ability to catch as well as block. If he were to go to Indy...I'd probably wet myself. :bag:

I had owned the 1.01 pick in one of my dynasty's and still do in my other and in one of them i just traded the:

1.01 and 2.05 and 3.04

for

C.Chambers 1.04 and 1.10

I thought i help myself with more depth...seeing as that dynasty team kinda sucks.....but its still a work in progress. I think 1.04 will land me a nice rb and 1.10 could be nice if Chad or Vernon was still there.

I would think most dynasty teams with the #1 pick would be in a rebuilding stag. I play in 4 dynasty leagues and all 4 teams with the #1 pick need more than 1 player to be a good team. I think you go with the best long-term/ stud Potential player, Bush.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread