What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who's hottest (1 Viewer)

Who's hottest

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 22 12.2%

Votes: 4 2.2%

Votes: 15 8.3%

Votes: 112 62.2%

Votes: 7 3.9%

Votes: 20 11.1%

• Total voters
This is a tough one.  Minor flaws in all.  5 has the tightest body so I went with her.  4 and 7 should age nicely.

2 looks like my usual type, but with bigger boobs and no duckface. Based strictly on the picture, I’ll go with 5 as the best overall. 

5 jumps off the page at first and looks to be the soccer mom/trophy wife type at some point...but also if she was famous could end up in the bad in bed thread...so at this party I would pass and let everybody else stumble over themselves and get in line for her...

2 and 4 probably very underrated here....

dal_boys_fan gets credit for acknowledging the calves on #7....those are some nice legs which seem to transition to nice chair parts as well....think that body is smokin...not a great pic of her face, but I bet its just fine in real life...

4 has great stems as well...and a nice smile...I would gravitate toward her probably....

in the end its 7...but its close

Last edited by a moderator:
Went with #5 since she has the best body and a pretty face.  That body looks to be outstanding.

#7 is pretty but her body is good but not great. 

4 and 2 tied for third

The rest of the field is unimportant

Users who are viewing this thread