What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Who's the worst team in the NFL (1 Viewer)

:banned:

They are called the Detroit Kittens now...not the Lions.
How many times are you going to make this same joke?
Not sure but it wasn't even funny the first time.
And how many times did you read it here from me????
At least twice.
Really..this is my third post here..read them all and count again!
Check my link Mr Euclid.
Give it up ..you know your wrong and the other poster too.. Have a happy!
First post in this thread +
I doubt the Kittens be on Turkey day next year..The media wants to make money and the economy is bad..no doubt the NFL will chance this!
+
Well no doubt it will be better without Detroit Kittens thats for sure..just my opinon to the OPs. question!

This is how stupid doctor detroit is by saying this:

First post in this thread +

QUOTE (hellz_fireflies @ Nov 27 2008, 03:43 PM)

I doubt the Kittens be on Turkey day next year..The media wants to make money and the economy is bad..no doubt the NFL will chance this!

+

QUOTE (hellz_fireflies @ Nov 27 2008, 03:49 PM)

Well no doubt it will be better without Detroit Kittens thats for sure..just my opinon to the OPs. question!

This wasn't the first post in the thread..wasn't even in the same topic..he did a copy paste from another topic which of course I said this..but he thinks I kept saying it in one topic a reply has quotes thats not saying it again its just added..well now I will keep saying it since he PM'ed me as a child would about a humor name which all NFL teams get and even players..Never heard Cincinnati Bungles..he's a KITTEN FAN so he has his rights..LMAO

This is how stupid doctor detroit is

This wasn't the first post in the thread..wasn't even in the same topic..he did a copy paste from another topic which of course I said this..but he thinks I kept saying it in one topic a reply has quotes thats not saying it again its just added..well now I will keep saying it since he PM'ed me as a child would about a humor name which all NFL teams get and even players..Never heard Cincinnati Bungles..he's a KITTEN FAN so he has his rights..LMAO
:lmao: Is this supposed to be English?

And when did I pm you? I have no record of that, and I'll bet you don't have a record of it either because it never happened (I'm not the poster Doctor DR n00b, he might have sent you one). I take back telling anyone else they are the worst poster in the history of FBG, you are the winner going away. :lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:

:X Is this supposed to be English?

And when did I pm you? I have no record of that, and I'll bet you don't have a record of it either because it never happened (I'm not the poster Doctor DR n00b, he might have sent you one). I take back telling anyone else they are the worst poster in the history of FBG, you are the winner going away. :toilet:
take it to rikki lake, plz.edit: oops....

1 detroit kitens

2 oakland

:shrug: Is this supposed to be English?

And when did I pm you? I have no record of that, and I'll bet you don't have a record of it either because it never happened (I'm not the poster Doctor DR n00b, he might have sent you one). I take back telling anyone else they are the worst poster in the history of FBG, you are the winner going away. :unsure:
I'M NO LONGER THE WORST!!! WOOHOO!!! :shrug:

What about the Bungles? They have to be in the bottom 5 if not the worst. That franchise is a wreck. Time to blow it all up and start from scratch.

Users who are viewing this thread