What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Why are liberals so opposed to nuclear energy? (1 Viewer)

I referenced the article and thus thats where my comments came from.   
Good for you. Now you might want to expand on the selection of articles concerning carbon emissions from wind and solar farms as the general consensus is a bit different from what your referenced article allegedly asserts.

Good for you. Now you might want to expand on the selection of articles concerning carbon emissions from wind and solar farms as the general consensus is a bit different from what your referenced article allegedly asserts.
Sorry.  i didn't post the article.  it was posted by someone else. And I read it, and found it interesting that this person said that.  Because others say that as well.  

And the article really didn't discuss carbon emissions, it was more discussing nuclear as an option.  However in the article, it said solar and wind are not cheaper and not more reliable.  

But you didn't read it so that's just the gist of it.  

And maybe you should expand yours.  Both articles look at it from a biased perspective to favor their preferred result, but both raise legitimate points.  

Users who are viewing this thread