What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Why is SWATTING a member of Congress not a FELONY (1 Viewer)

Actually no sitting politician has been ever swatted until it occurred to Greene. There is a first and I hope this was a last of this conduct towards our elected officials.
This isn't true and there's been legislation sitting out there for several years.
I think you misread my comment MTG is the first sitting political person to have been swatted before it has been mainly TWITCH gamers swatting other gamers
Look 2 posts above yours.

Actually no sitting politician has been ever swatted until it occurred to Greene. There is a first and I hope this was a last of this conduct towards our elected officials.
This isn't true and there's been legislation sitting out there for several years.
I think you misread my comment MTG is the first sitting political person to have been swatted before it has been mainly TWITCH gamers swatting other gamers
No...I didn't misread.

Too bad most of congress hates her guts. If it had been almost anyone else, they'd be writing the new law right now.

I can't be the only one who had to look up wtf a swatting call is.
I had to look up what "twitch" was :shrug:
Sucks getting old. What are these damn kids talking about??!! :lol:
Talk to those kids about message boards and they'll have the same blank stare you get when they talk about Twitch.
You should show them a rotary phone and see the confused look on their faces. :lol:

I can't be the only one who had to look up wtf a swatting call is.
I had to look up what "twitch" was :shrug:
Sucks getting old. What are these damn kids talking about??!! :lol:
Talk to those kids about message boards and they'll have the same blank stare you get when they talk about Twitch.
You should show them a rotary phone and see the confused look on their faces. :lol:
I did the $20 challenge with my 14 and 10 year olds on that....still have my money.

Users who are viewing this thread