What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Will anyone ever go for the perfect season again? (1 Viewer)

jah2707

Footballguy
Do you think the patriots would have had a better chance if the starters would have had more time off? Of course they had the week bye but they had to play most of the games all the way through. Even if they are physically recovered maybe they weren't mentally ready. Now with them losing the Superbowl do you think other teams will be worried about doing the same thing so they will sit there starters once they have clinched?

The question is kinda silly...all teams "go for the perfect season" every year. But if you are asking if any team will achieve it...As much as I did not want to see the Pats run the table this year, I think they may have another shot next year...have you seen their schedule? :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
the Patriots starters wouldve had more time off if they werent trying to break records when up by 30+

had nothing to do with perfect season

The question is kinda silly...all teams "go for the perfect season" every year. But if you are asking if any team will achieve it...As much as I did not want to see the Pats run the table this year, I think they may have another shot next year...have you seen their schedule? :rolleyes:
That's a lot sillier. No team enters the season going for 19-0.

Silly question, when it was the Giants' not resting their starters that propeled them to the championship. How could anyone argue the opposite?

Users who are viewing this thread