What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Winnable Depth Charts (1 Viewer)

sushinsky4tsar

Footballguy
I thought it might be worth examining the current depth charts, with particular emphasis on those that seem somewhat open.   I'm looking for those that are somewhat beatable for mid to lower round rookies or veterans that could benefit from a change of scenery.  Basically, any spots where you can extract some cheap fantasy value.    I'm also hoping that this might highlight some of the most likely landing spots for the few remaining free agents that could matter (OBJ, Fuller -- injury pending, Julio, AB -- sanity pending, Darrell Williams, McKinnon, Guice?, etc.).

RB

ARI RB2 - Definition of a beatable depth chart.   I'm not expecting anyone to take Conner's job as the top fantasy back, but it's probably not impossible.   The injury history speaks for itself, but there's clearly a role that can yield fantasy points in the absence of Edmonds even if Conner is the picture of health.   For me, Ingram is the play, and I don't think he'll cost an arm and a leg.    Eno Benjamin might be worth an August roster spot in deepest dynasty leagues just in case.   **Darrel Williams expected to sign**

HOU RB -  Top spot is about as wide open as it gets.  Easy to root for Mack, but I don't see any way that he doesn't look like a diminished version of what he was before the injury.   I think Pierce is the play here, but you're probably paying up with an early 2nd rounder in rookie drafts and the equivalent of a popular rookie lottery ticket in redraft.   It might be worth the price of admission, but you're paying for him.  I don't love the current "free" options of Burkhead or Royce Freeman, but the depth chart is open.   I could see Burkhead being somewhat serviceable, but I go after higher upside.   It would peak my interest if someone like Guice found a second chance on a depth chart like this.

KC RB -  Not a fan of CEH.   Many others aren't, and perhaps it actually makes him a value.   I like the potential of Ronald Jones as a ceiling play in redraft, but he won't come dirt cheap.   As far as what's actionable,  I'll take Pacheco as a late round rookie dart throw just to see if there's any drumbeat.  Maybe UDFA Jerrion Ealy can make a McKinnon impersonation, but I'm not digging that deep.

ATL RB -  This team is all-in on zero RB.   Congrats if you decided to hold on Patterson.  It looks like you're getting at least one more season where he's the back to own in the ATL backfield.   There's still opportunity here.   I can stomach spending a late 2nd on Allgeier in this draft class, even though I would like him more as an early 3rd.   I don't hate Damien Williams as a free dart throw, but I would have said the same thing last season in Chicago.   

JAX RB2  -  We'll see if Etienne can hold up.  Honestly, not sure where we're at with James Robinson, but my assumption is that he would be extremely limited and a shell of himself in 2022.  I think the play would be  5th rounder Snoop Conner.   Maybe Armstead or Sargent in a really deep dynasty, but I don't think there's enough upside there.

NO RB2 -  Question marks with Kamara make this a little more intriguing than it otherwise would.   Priority UDFA Abram Smith is my play here (not going against Waldman).   But I don't hate Old Man Ingram or Tony Jones as freebie dart throws.  Jones looked slightly interesting in the pre-season and proceeded to do nothing with his touches in the regular season.   However, I didn't have eyeballs on those carries to say how bad it looked.

BAL RB-  We'll see how Dobbins and Gus Edwards look off the injury.   I think there might be some redraft value for Mike Davis.   However,  I would immediately look to sell if he does anything early.   I also like Badie as a late round flier just to see if he makes any noise when Dobbins and Edwards are less than 100%.

NYG RB2 - Sounds like Saquon probably won't be around forever and another injury wouldn't be shocking.   Not too excited about Breida or Brightwell's upside, but I suppose there's a case for Breida as a dart throw.  Maybe park on UDFA Jashaun Corbin in August just to see if there's any noise.

PIT RB2 -  This feels similar to going after the Giants RB2, but with even less potential to materialize.   Obviously, the RB1 workhorse is entrenched for the long haul, so it's really an injury play based on that workload and nothing else.   Maybe I'm selling Snell short, but it seems like they would have to do something if Najee went down.   Is Snell really the top fantasy back in that unfortunate world? 

******WR*****

BAL WR2 -- Seems like a spot for a free agent.   Otherwise, Duvernay and Proche are under the radar values.   I will take Duvernay, but skeptical that nothing else will be added.

CHI WR2 -- Seems like there's a big hole to be filled with a top free agent.   I don't love the current options.  I guess Velus Jones is the play, but I haven't yet been convinced to pay up for him in dynasty.   Usually one of my leaguemates will take this one out of consideration based strictly on his draft capital.   Pringle is cheap, but I think has path to relevance ended with his departure from KC.  Maybe Dazz or Pettis in absurdly deep dynasty?  The options aren't inspiring.   Maybe I should believe more in the Velus Jones draft capital, but it just seems like we'll be seeing Boutee or Smith-Ninja here in 2023 when they decide to try giving Fields some weapons.

ARI WR2 -- can anyone unseat AJ Green on the outside while De-Hop is out?   Not seeing anyone I like down the depth chart, maybe a free agent?   If not, seems like there could be some redraft value for Green early in the season, but can't imagine I'll be the one pulling the trigger.  Obviously, Rondale Moore will get more opportunities underneath.

IND WR2 -- I like Alec Pierce if you can get him at a good spot in the 2nd, and if you believe nothing else is coming to town.   I would love to see Julio come here for one last swan song with Matt Ryan.   However, the end result could be depressing to watch as a football fan.  If not Julio, it could be one of the other FAs.   Maybe we should dust off Paris Campbell one last time before he fades completely into obscurity?   The price of admission is the cheapest it will ever be.

DAL WR2 -- Can Tolbert or James Washington do anything early when Gallup is less than 100%.   I like Tolbert, but he won't be free.   J-Wash is probably a redraft value just to see.   You'll know right away if you can drop him.   Roberson or Drummond might be UDFAs worth a mention if you want to go with a free dynasty option that only costs the roster spot.

LAR WR -- It always seems like you can count on them getting one more WR than it seems like they should need.   I guess this is OBJ or bust.   If bust, then I have to remind myself to bump Van Jefferson up my draft board.

ATL WR2--  Yes, Pitts and Pittman, even though he is a rookie.   It still seems like one of Bryan Edwards / Zaccheus /Auden Tate / Byrd / Hodge will be a value.   Tate is my free play.   Easy drop if he doesn't make any noise in August.

TEN WR3 --  I think someone other than Woods or Burks will get a chance to make some noise and they'll come dirt cheap.   I like Kyle Phillips late in rookie drafts.   I know someone on this board is a Reggie Roberson fan as a free UDFA.  I'm out on Dez.  Probably out on NW-I as well.

BUF WR2/3/4 -- Gabriel Davis is the guy, but I think he's beatable.   I like Shakir as a 3rd round dynasty pick.  I don't even hate parking on Crowder or McKenzie just to see if something crazy happens.  The dynasty prize here is too big to just concede Gabriel Davis as the WR2 without question.

KC WR -- Like Buffalo, the prize is too good not to take desperation heaves at this if you can acquire any of the pieces at a value.  I like JuJu  as a ceiling play in redraft, but expect him to have plenty of fans.  I'll take MVS for cheap if the price is reasonable.   I don't think Hardman is coming around, but give him to me if he's practically free.  My actionable play is Justyn Ross late in rookie drafts just to see if he looks any healthier.

GB WR -- Obviously, Watson has the draft capital and you're paying up to get him.   Doubs is the cheaper rookie.   Is any rookie a great idea with this QB?   Maybe there's redraft value in Lazard, Watkins, or Cobb, but on the other hand, yuck.   Maybe Amari Rodgers and a year with the play book.  With Rodgers at the helm, I think my play here might be Robert Tonyan.

LAC WR3 --  Can't say I'm too bullish on Palmer or Guyton.  Fully expect a big time draft pick before Allen drops off in production.   However, given Mike Williams injury history, you have to at least keep an eye on who the third WR is in this offense.   

CLE WR2 -- David Bell, Peoples-Jones, Schwartz.   One of these guys should be a value if Watson plays at all this season.   The price is right on DPJ.   I like Bell if you can get him in the back of the 2nd.

SF WR3 -- Worth keeping an eye on given the Deebo contract and Aiyuk roller coaster.   I guess the 3rd round rookie Gray is worth a look if the price is reasonable?   I can't say I know much about him.

NE WR --  Don't even want to discuss these names, but I guess that's why there might be some value to be mined here.

Others?

Not inspired enough by the rookie TE class to even dig into that, but it might be worth a look.   I can say that I'm somewhat intrigued by Hayden Hurst  based on what didn't happen in Cincy's TE depth chart.   Tonyan is another guy available in my league's rookie/free agent draft that I might take a shot at late.   Okwuegbunam was a red hot commodity for six weeks, but I think Dulcich is probably the TE property to own in Denver.   Seems like they'll both limit each other's upside.

Last edited by a moderator:
HOU RB -  Top spot is about as wide open as it gets.  Easy to root for Mack, but I don't see any way that he doesn't look like a diminished version of what he was before the injury.   I suppose Pierce is the play here, but you're probably paying up with an early 2nd rounder in rookie drafts and the equivalent of a popular rookie lottery ticket in redraft.   Might be well worth the price of admission, but there's risk.  I don't love the current "free" options of Burkhead or Royce Freeman, but the depth chart is open.   I could see Burkhead being somewhat serviceable, but I usually go after higher upside.   If someone like Guice found a second chance on a depth chart like this, it would peak my interest.

I think you are selling mack short here.  He can play.

Last edited by a moderator:
ATL RB -  This team is all-in on zero RB.   Congrats if you decided to hold on Patterson.  It looks like you're getting at least one more season where he's the back to own in the ATL backfield.   There's still opportunity here.   I can stomach spending a late 2nd on Allgeier in this draft class, even though I would like him a lot more as an early 3rd.   I don't hate Damien Williams as a free dart throw, but I would have said the same thing last season in Chicago.   

this is the play, he's going ealier than I expected in best balls, so the hard core guys are all over him.

BAL RB-  We'll see how Dobbins and Gus Bus look off the injury.   I think there might be some decent risk-reward with Mike Davis in redraft.   If he does anything early, I would immediately look to sell.   I also like Badie as a late round flier, just to see if he can make any noise when Dobbins and Edwards are less than 100%.

Dobbins is the player to own here...wasting roster capital on the others IMHO.  Dobbins is a star.

IND WR2 -- I do like Alec Pierce if you can get him at a good spot in the 2nd, and if you believe nothing else is coming to town.   Personally, I would love to see Julio come here for one last swan song with Matt Ryan.   But I'm not sure that's realistic, and the end result could be very depressing to watch as a football fan.  If not Julio, it could be one of the other FAs.   Maybe it's worth giving Paris Campbell one last shot before we fades completely to obscurity.   The price of admission will be as cheap as it has ever been.

I'm very high on Pierce and would be surprised if he doesn't return great value this year.

DAL WR2 -- Can Tolbert or James Washington do anything early when Gallup is less than 100%.   I like Tolbert, but he won't be free.   J-Wash is probably a redraft value just to see.   You'll know right away if you can drop him.   Roberson or Drummond might be UDFAs worth a mention if you want to go with a free dynasty option that only costs the roster spot.

I love Tolbert here...but wouldn't be surprised if washington gets more targets early on in the season as Tolbert adjusts to the NFL.

I think you are selling mack short here.  He can play.

Honest question given the history of Achilles injuries to RBs.   Ignoring the situation, which is probably a downgrade from what he had in Indy, what percentage of vintage Indy Marlon Mack do you expect in 2022?

95-98%  Indy Marlon Mack , I'm all in on 2022 Marlon Mack.

I fear it might be something closer to 80-85%, but I'm definitely rooting for the guy.   Hell, maybe he was at 70% last season, and will be at 80% this season, and that will be more than enough to be a fantasy asset.

Dobbins is the player to own here...wasting roster capital on the others IMHO.  Dobbins is a star.

I'm still in on Dobbins in dynasty.   I will probably be steering clear in 2022 redraft unless he falls a lot later than I'm expecting.    I don't think we're getting a 100% healthy JK Dobbins in September (maybe we will later in the year), but I suspect someone in my league will pay up like the injury never happened.   Yes, he's far removed from it, but I think we're getting something a bit less than 100% out of the gate.

Honest question given the history of Achilles injuries to RBs.   Ignoring the situation, which is probably a downgrade from what he had in Indy, what percentage of vintage Indy Marlon Mack do you expect in 2022?

It's a good question, and hard to know.  But I haven't written him off.  Donte Foreman showed some burst last year.

sushinsky4tsar said:
LAR WR -- It always seems like you can count on them getting one more WR than it seems like they should need.   I guess this is OBJ or bust.   If bust, then I have to remind myself to bump Van Jefferson up my draft board.
Allen Robinson should do well in LA. I like him better than OBJ there last year especially with Stafford.

Allen Robinson should do well in LA. I like him better than OBJ there last year especially with Stafford.
You would think Kupp, Robinson, Van Jefferson, Skowronek, and a tiny 2nd rounder from last year would be enough.   Maybe just a case of paying OBJ lip service.   It would be a bit of a bummer for Kupp, ARob, and especially Van-Jeff to see him re-sign.   It seems like there are a few teams that should be more desperate for his services once he's healthy. 

sushinsky4tsar said:
I'll be watching the NYJ TE situation for a possible deep sleeper. They could just split the work and all be worthless but people said I was dumb last year for monitoring the DET WR situation. If you were in a deep league Amon-Ra St. Brown was definitely worth the flyer based on where he was getting drafted imo. In fact he helped more than a few teams during the fantasy playoffs in "draft-and-go" formats with 7TD in the last 7 games of the season. Amon-Ra St. Brown was a name that I had heard but he wasn't really on my radar until I asked locals in the DET thread who the best WR scratcher ticket in DET might be (mostly because I hate GOFF a lot less than most people seem to hate him).

Great idea for a thread BTW.

I'll be watching the NYJ TE situation for a possible deep sleeper. They could just split the work and all be worthless but people said I was dumb last year for monitoring the DET WR situation. If you were in a deep league Amon-Ra St. Brown was definitely worth the flyer based on where he was getting drafted imo. In fact he helped more than a few teams during the fantasy playoffs in "draft-and-go" formats with 7TD in the last 7 games of the season. Amon-Ra St. Brown was a name that I had heard but he wasn't really on my radar until I asked locals in the DET thread who the best WR scratcher ticket in DET might be (mostly because I hate GOFF a lot less than most people seem to hate him).

Great idea for a thread BTW.

Interesting call on the Jets TEs, but you're right, if they stick to a hierarchy and let someone win the job there could be a value.   I laughed when I first started seeing Ty Conklin in starting lineups (initially wrote it off as Vikings homers in my league), but he was a nice band-aid for those that didn't invest in the position or were dealing with injury.   Interesting 3rd round rookie from Ohio State and a competent veteran from Cincy.   On paper it looks like a three-headed monster, but there could be a value if someone takes command.   With three legit WR targets, I think the best blocker will probably take it, but they can all catch the ball to some degree.       

Well, I guess the agent of Darrel Williams is in this thread.   

Feels more like insurance for James Conner, but it definitely takes some shine off of both Conner and Ingram.   It felt like Ingram was gaining some steam as a 3rd rounder.   He should at least make it to my pick at the end of the 3rd now, if not the 4th.

sushinsky4tsar said:

I like A Rob and Kupp to eat.   Plenty of yards for both to be a factor.

ATL WR2--  Yes, Pitts and Pittman, even though he is a rookie.   It still seems like one of Bryan Edwards / Zaccheus /Auden Tate / Byrd / Hodge will be a value.   Tate is my free play.   Easy drop if he doesn't make any noise in August.

I favor Edwards here, showed flashes in Oakland but I'm not high on the passing offenses as whole this year.  We know what Mariota is and isn't.

TEN WR3 --  I think someone other than Woods or Burks will get a chance to make some noise and they'll come dirt cheap.   I like Kyle Phillips late in rookie drafts.   I know someone on this board is a Reggie Roberson fan as a free UDFA.  I'm out on Dez.  Probably out on NW-I as well.

Meh, TEN WR3 a non-factor for fantasy purposes.

BUF WR2/3/4 -- Gabriel Davis is the guy, but I think he's beatable.   I like Shakir as a 3rd round dynasty pick.  I don't even hate parking on Crowder or McKenzie just to see if something crazy happens.  The dynasty prize here is too big to just concede Gabriel Davis as the WR2 without question.

Diggs > Davis > Crowder...all could be fantasy relevant.

KC WR -- Like Buffalo, the prize is too good not to take desperation heaves at this if you can acquire any of the pieces at a value.  I like JuJu  as a ceiling play in redraft, but expect him to have plenty of fans.  I'll take MVS for cheap if the price is reasonable.   I don't think Hardman is coming around, but give him to me if he's practically free.  My actionable play is Justyn Ross late in rookie drafts just to see if he looks any healthier.

At ADP give me JuJu and Moore.  Not an MVS or Hardman believer.

GB WR -- Obviously, Watson has the draft capital and you're paying up to get him.   Doubs is the cheaper rookie.   Is any rookie a great idea with this QB?   Maybe there's redraft value in Lazard, Watkins, or Cobb, but on the other hand, yuck.   Maybe Amari Rodgers and a year with the play book.  With Rodgers at the helm, I think my play here might be Robert Tonyan.

I like Sammy at ADP.  Lazard getting a tone of buzz so will be expensive.  Rookies don't typically fare well with Rodgers.

LAC WR3 --  Can't say I'm too bullish on Palmer or Guyton.  Fully expect a big time draft pick before Allen drops off in production.   However, given Mike Williams injury history, you have to at least keep an eye on who the third WR is in this offense. 

I like Palmer here a lot...showed something last year and should improve.

CLE WR2 -- David Bell, Peoples-Jones, Schwartz.   One of these guys should be a value if Watson plays at all this season.   The price is right on DPJ.   I like Bell if you can get him in the back of the 2nd.

yeah, assuming watson doesn't get a full season there is value to be had here...I probably like Bell the most.  DPJ should have emerged by now and hasn't really.

SF WR3 -- Worth keeping an eye on given the Deebo contract and Aiyuk roller coaster.   I guess the 3rd round rookie Gray is worth a look if the price is reasonable?   I can't say I know much about him.

Deebo, Aiyuk, Kittle...probably another guy emerges, but not many scraps left after the big3, especially if Lance is at the helm.

NE WR --  Don't even want to discuss these names, but I guess that's why there might be some value to be mined here.

Love me some Parker and Meyers in deep best balls...way undervalued.  I expect Mac to make a leap in year 2....they can't keep the guy away from facilities.

Meh, TEN WR3 a non-factor for fantasy purposes.

This is probably more of a dynasty play than re-draft.   Even then, you might not have enough roster spots to justify it.   However, we've got a 30-year old Woods off of a November ACL joining a new team with a lesser QB.   We have a rookie that I think will have a big role, but definitely has some boom-bust to his profile.

There might be a fairly large, unplanned opportunity here before it's over.   Kyle Phillips interests me the most.   

sushinsky4tsar said:
I thought it might be worth examining the current depth charts, with particular emphasis on those that seem somewhat open.   I'm looking for those that are somewhat beatable for a mid to lower rookies rookies or veterans in need of a change of scenery.  Basically, any spots where you can extract some cheap fantasy value.    I'm also hoping that this might highlight some of the most likely landing spots for the few remaining free agents that are good enough to matter (OBJ, Fuller -- injury pending, Julio, AB -- sanity pending, Darrell Williams, McKinnon, Guice?, etc.).

RB

ARI RB2 - Definition of a beatable depth chart.   I'm not expecting anyone to take Conner's job as the top fantasy back, but it's probably not impossible.   The injury history speaks for itself, but there's clearly a role that can yield fantasy points in the absence of Edmonds even if Conner is the picture of health.   For me, Ingram is the play, and I don't think he'll cost an arm and a leg.    Eno Benjamin might be worth an August roster spot in deepest dynasty leagues just in case.   **Darrel Williams expected to sign**

HOU RB -  Top spot is about as wide open as it gets.  Easy to root for Mack, but I don't see any way that he doesn't look like a diminished version of what he was before the injury.   I think Pierce is the play here, but you're probably paying up with an early 2nd rounder in rookie drafts and the equivalent of a popular rookie lottery ticket in redraft.   It might be worth the price of admission, but you're paying for him.  I don't love the current "free" options of Burkhead or Royce Freeman, but the depth chart is open.   I could see Burkhead being somewhat serviceable, but I go after higher upside.   It would peak my interest if someone like Guice found a second chance on a depth chart like this.

KC RB -  Not a fan of CEH.   Many others aren't, and perhaps it actually makes him a value.   I like the potential of Ronald Jones as a ceiling play in redraft, but he won't come dirt cheap.   As far as what's actionable,  I'll take Pacheco as a late round rookie dart throw just to see if there's any drumbeat.  Maybe UDFA Jerrion Ealy can make a McKinnon impersonation, but I'm not digging that deep.

ATL RB -  This team is all-in on zero RB.   Congrats if you decided to hold on Patterson.  It looks like you're getting at least one more season where he's the back to own in the ATL backfield.   There's still opportunity here.   I can stomach spending a late 2nd on Allgeier in this draft class, even though I would like him more as an early 3rd.   I don't hate Damien Williams as a free dart throw, but I would have said the same thing last season in Chicago.   

JAX RB2  -  We'll see if Etienne can hold up.  Honestly, not sure where we're at with James Robinson, but my assumption is that he would be extremely limited and a shell of himself in 2022.  I think the play would be  5th rounder Snoop Conner.   Maybe Armstead or Sargent in a really deep dynasty, but I don't think there's enough upside there.

NO RB2 -  Question marks with Kamara make this a little more intriguing than it otherwise would.   Priority UDFA Abram Smith is my play here (not going against Waldman).   But I don't hate Old Man Ingram or Tony Jones as freebie dart throws.  Jones looked slightly interesting in the pre-season and proceeded to do nothing with his touches in the regular season.   However, I didn't have eyeballs on those carries to say how bad it looked.

BAL RB-  We'll see how Dobbins and Gus Edwards look off the injury.   I think there might be some redraft value for Mike Davis.   However,  I would immediately look to sell if he does anything early.   I also like Badie as a late round flier just to see if he makes any noise when Dobbins and Edwards are less than 100%.

NYG RB2 - Sounds like Saquon probably won't be around forever and another injury wouldn't be shocking.   Not too excited about Breida or Brightwell's upside, but I suppose there's a case for Breida as a dart throw.  Maybe park on UDFA Jashaun Corbin in August just to see if there's any noise.

PIT RB2 -  This feels similar to going after the Giants RB2, but with even less potential to materialize.   Obviously, the RB1 workhorse is entrenched for the long haul, so it's really an injury play based on that workload and nothing else.   Maybe I'm selling Snell short, but it seems like they would have to do something if Najee went down.   Is Snell really the top fantasy back in that unfortunate world? 

******WR*****

BAL WR2 -- Seems like a spot for a free agent.   Otherwise, Duvernay and Proche are under the radar values.   I will take Duvernay, but skeptical that nothing else will be added.

CHI WR2 -- Seems like there's a big hole to be filled with a top free agent.   I don't love the current options.  I guess Velus Jones is the play, but I haven't yet been convinced to pay up for him in dynasty.   Usually one of my leaguemates will take this one out of consideration based strictly on his draft capital.   Pringle is cheap, but I think has path to relevance ended with his departure from KC.  Maybe Dazz or Pettis in absurdly deep dynasty?  The options aren't inspiring.   Maybe I should believe more in the Velus Jones draft capital, but it just seems like we'll be seeing Boutee or Smith-Ninja here in 2023 when they decide to try giving Fields some weapons.

ARI WR2 -- can anyone unseat AJ Green on the outside while De-Hop is out?   Not seeing anyone I like down the depth chart, maybe a free agent?   If not, seems like there could be some redraft value for Green early in the season, but can't imagine I'll be the one pulling the trigger.  Obviously, Rondale Moore will get more opportunities underneath.

IND WR2 -- I like Alec Pierce if you can get him at a good spot in the 2nd, and if you believe nothing else is coming to town.   I would love to see Julio come here for one last swan song with Matt Ryan.   However, the end result could be depressing to watch as a football fan.  If not Julio, it could be one of the other FAs.   Maybe we should dust off Paris Campbell one last time before he fades completely into obscurity?   The price of admission is the cheapest it will ever be.

Others?

Not inspired enough by the rookie TE class to even dig into that, but it might be worth a look.   I can say that I'm somewhat intrigued by Hayden Hurst  based on what didn't happen in Cincy's TE depth chart.   Tonyan is another guy available in my league's rookie/free agent draft that I might take a shot at late.   Okwuegbunam was a red hot commodity for six weeks, but I think Dulcich is probably the TE property to own in Denver.   Seems like they'll both limit each other's upside.

Thanks for this. Love deeper looks at situations like this. Thanks for sharing. 

sushinsky4tsar said:
Man, nobody loves Tylan Wallace like I do.  

Man, nobody loves Tylan Wallace like I do.  
Oh man, probably pretty telling that I didn't even think to add his name to the mix.   If you're going to bet on a 4th rounder that amassed 23 receiving yards in his rookie year, this is probably the depth chart to do it, right?

I actually liked him as a mid-late round target at this point 12 months ago.   I can't say I heard anything positive or negative to explain why he couldn't find the field.

I wonder if Wallace, D'Wayne Eskridge, and Tutu Atwell call up Amari Rodgers for tips on how to break the 100 yard plateau.

NYG WR was an omission from the original post.   My original reaction to Wan'dale Robinson getting drafted here was ish, but I completely missed Shepard tearing his Achilles towards the end of the season.  Toney and Golladay have injury question marks of their own.   Robinson could be a decent value given that there's probably a number of managers (like me) that will be completely turned off by the sheer number of names.   If you think Toney and/or Golladay will struggle to stay on the field, you could probably even dust off Darius Slayton for cheap.  Maybe even Richie James if everyone bites the dust. 

Users who are viewing this thread