What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WIS MMXIII Back to the Future 3 - MLB107075 (1 Viewer)

Fun fact: three of the four semifinal teams came from one of the last 5 draft spots, both teams in the finals came from one of the last 4 draft spots.

:pickle: :clap:

Wow, what a run. Cain was my MVP pitcher for the year. Cuddyer and Napoli co-MVP hitters. Had a gut feel to start Hector Santiago instead of Quintana in the World Series...that paid off in spades. Good series Arsenal. Still can't believe I won one of these. Does that officially earn me :nerd: status?

Well I guess my my team finally dug a hole too deep to climb out of, after winning 7 straight elimination games. 2 road play in games to win the division.

Down 0-2 to Hoos, won 3 straight. Down 0-2 to SoCal, won three straight then game 7 on the road. Just didn't have enough to get past the hottest team over the last quarter of the season and playoffs. Still a pretty good run for a team that started 1-12 and was 5-19 before righting the ship.

Gratz rodg! Well deserved championship. :suds:

Started this one on Feb 8th. :shrug:

Methinks we'll have some Back to the Future and WIS XVIII overlap....

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread