What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

With Steve Smith OUT today (1 Viewer)

elshagon

Footballguy
I've bumped him down about 5 spots on the week 1 cheatsheets. I was going to start him over Bledsoe, but without Smith in the line-up I see this as more of a "grind it out" type of game....let the defense win it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good question ... I've been counting on Delhomme in a couple of leagues, but with Smith out, I may be looking at my alternatives. Also, Foster may be bumped up a spot or two with the Panthers more focused on rushing the ball.

I've bumped him down about 5 spots on the week 1 cheatsheets. I was going to start him over Bledsoe, but without Smith in the line-up I see this as more of a "grind it out" type of game....let the defense win it for you.
I just pulled him for Plummer in one league and Favre in another.Good luck in Week 1.

I pulled him for Kitna. I just think with Smith out the cieling has to be higher for Kitna today.

Keyshawn becomes a nice option as well.
I have the same decision to make. I have R. Moss too. I would hate to find out that the Raiders suck and have bad days from both Brooks and Moss. I am leaning towards starting Delhomme and take the safe bet. If Brooks goes off, hopefully I still benefit with a nice game out of Moss.If it's that easy, why am I still thinking about Brooks at 9:45 am PT?

With McNair as my other choice, I'm leaving Delhomme in. Here's hoping to a good showing by Drew Carter. I'd hate to hurt myself with a last minute overreaction.

Edit: typo

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread