What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Woodward's new Trump book "Rage" (2 Viewers)

I don’t know what alternate reality one would have to live in to hold the view that America has handled the rona pandemic well.  It has been a colossal failure of executive leadership.  Because the chief executive couldn’t lead his was out of a paper bag.  

Last edited by a moderator:
Complete tangent - have the numbers they state about flu season always been based on 6 months?  Does that mean we have 2 flu seasons per year?  I'm a moron so maybe I totally missed this.
I don't know the answer to the first question; I know that it is possible to get the flu during the summer, but I don't know if those infections are counted in the annual totals.

But to answer the second question: there's only one flu season per year. It doesn't have an exact start date and stop date, but it starts when the virus first starts to spread (usually in October) and ends when the virus starts to peter out (usually in May).

I pre-ordered a copy, but I got an e-mail from Amazon that my shipment was delayed, with no new date identified. I guess demand for the book has surpassed what they were prepared for.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread