What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Workaholics (1 Viewer)

Last night was damn good. When he told the story about his dad getting his mom a car battery charger for her 40th birthday and what he got in return. Great stuff. Also when he said "I'm just punching myself in the balls at this point, but i got really big ones so it's ok.

continues to get better. this show is hilarious.
Last night's episode may be my second favorite so far, behind the pedophile episode. This season has really picked up after the crappy season opener. Tosh.0 is starting to fall off though, first two seasons were great, last season was okay, but it seems like now they are just going for shock value (like showing that dude swan dive to his likely death) instead of being funny. Stuff like that doesn't offend me, but I'm tuning in for laughs not to satisfy my morbid curiosity, there are much better websites for that if I'm in the mood.

Holy #### this show is hilarious! I put it right up there with Always Sunny. Last night's episode ("Karl's Wedding" ) was classic.

Holy #### this show is hilarious! I put it right up there with Always Sunny. Last night's episode ("Karl's Wedding" ) was classic.
i'm not sure if this is appropriate here, but when Adam went up to that 16 y.o. with the flowers and stuff and told her that she had some nice chest dongs going on.. i lost it.. .that was hilarious.also, i don't want to sound creepy, but that chick did have some nice cans and was pretty hot for a high school chick.I loved the use of "buck" for sex... and the scene with Ders and Karl's mom was hilarious.I do like how they bounce between office based episodes with the crew there and then some off-site episodes... keep things fresh.... and you gotta be fresh.What's the schtick rating to starting to drink on my roof at home?

Funniest show going along with Always Sunny. Both crews have phenomenal chemistry and the storylines are fantastically twisted.

Karl's Wedding has to be the best episode yet. Just wall to wall :lmao: .

Ending the wedding by tear gassing the guests about had me in tears.

Last edited by a moderator:
Karl's Wedding has to be the best episode yet. Just wall to wall :lmao: .
Yea... best one of the 2nd season by far for me (interesting cameo from the BSG chick). Clean cut Karl with his throat bandage was hilarious... ending wasn't all that though... and my fav ep is still "To Friend a Predator".

anyone catch last night's episode on Comedy channel? I'm not sure if was new or not, but it might've been the most disturbing thing I've seen on typical cable/dish shows. Adam comes out of the shower proclaiming he can't go to Hedonism II. When the others ask why not; Adam drops this towel to floor and said 'Because my Richard fell off!' and there he is, in all his frontal nakedness with his richard tucked between his legs. the camera actually zoomed into that area. :shock: :yucky: :lmao:

I was talking to a buddy last night and reminded him again about this show which he has yet to see. If the mangina was indeed his first scene of the show, then I'm a little :bag: . He and his wife probably won't take any more of my TV suggestions. :lmao:

anyone catch last night's episode on Comedy channel? I'm not sure if was new or not, but it might've been the most disturbing thing I've seen on typical cable/dish shows. Adam comes out of the shower proclaiming he can't go to Hedonism II. When the others ask why not; Adam drops this towel to floor and said 'Because my Richard fell off!' and there he is, in all his frontal nakedness with his richard tucked between his legs. the camera actually zoomed into that area. :shock: :yucky: :lmao:
that episode was hilarious.also that gag has been done several times before... ever seen "buying the cow" with ryan reynolds? he pulled that stunt years ago

that episode was hilarious.also that gag has been done several times before... ever seen "buying the cow" with ryan reynolds? he pulled that stunt years ago
No, I've never seen "buying the cow" and what do you mean by 'pulled that stunt' :)But really...that's been done before? On a cable network? At 9:30 pm central time on a Tues night? I'm not talking 2:30 am on HBO or Cinemax or pay-per-view. Don't get me wrong, but I thought it was hillarious. I'm just suprised it was allowed to broadcast. Prior to this, the scene I consider most on the edge was It's Aways Sunny in Philadelphia when the 2 homeless guys were having relations under the boardwalk of jersey shore.

No, I've never seen "buying the cow" and what do you mean by 'pulled that stunt' :)But really...that's been done before? On a cable network? At 9:30 pm central time on a Tues night? I'm not talking 2:30 am on HBO or Cinemax or pay-per-view. Don't get me wrong, but I thought it was hillarious. I'm just suprised it was allowed to broadcast. Prior to this, the scene I consider most on the edge was It's Aways Sunny in Philadelphia when the 2 homeless guys were having relations under the boardwalk of jersey shore.
That scene from ASiP was way worse than this one. I'd much rather my kids accidentally see an unclothed guy with his wang tucked back than one hobo buggering another.

'PlasmaDogPlasma said:
'trout said:
'Dentist said:
That scene from ASiP was way worse than this one. I'd much rather my kids accidentally see an unclothed guy with his wang tucked back than one hobo buggering another.
Somebody with enough gumption ought to start a poll. Tucked Wang vs Hobo Buggering

'PlasmaDogPlasma said:
'trout said:
'Dentist said:
that episode was hilarious.

also that gag has been done several times before... ever seen "buying the cow" with ryan reynolds? he pulled that stunt years ago
No, I've never seen "buying the cow" and what do you mean by 'pulled that stunt' :) But really...that's been done before? On a cable network? At 9:30 pm central time on a Tues night? I'm not talking 2:30 am on HBO or Cinemax or pay-per-view. Don't get me wrong, but I thought it was hillarious. I'm just suprised it was allowed to broadcast. Prior to this, the scene I consider most on the edge was It's Aways Sunny in Philadelphia when the 2 homeless guys were having relations under the boardwalk of jersey shore.
Somebody with enough gumption aliases ought to start a poll. Tucked Wang vs Hobo Buggering

Users who are viewing this thread