What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Workaholics (1 Viewer)

Loved the "Speed" episode. Pretty sure the driver of the bus was the real driver in the movie speed. The dude who gets shot before Bullock takes over, seen that movie way to many times.

Some of the lines Adam said after they cut him out of the tree was $$. "I've never parachuted off a jetski over a waterfall. I haven't seen beauty & the beast in like 7 years and that used to be my favorite movie of all time.".

This show reminds me so much of early It's always sunny in Philly episodes. Just some really funny guys who got the opportunity to make a tv show. It's not a terrible network sitcom with bad laugh tracks.

whoa, is that like a swimmer thing?

no, no I didn't expect him to do that, dammit.

:lmao:

Last edited by a moderator:
was that really the finale? I thought I read somewhere that season 3 would have 20 episodes...???
you read wrong. they get signed for 10 episode arcs they can fit in during weird times in the summer.I think the show works better that way.I don't think they have 20 episodes in them... i'd rather keep the quality high and the volume lower.Sunny, Curb, the League... they are all keeping their seasons under 15 shows

was that really the finale? I thought I read somewhere that season 3 would have 20 episodes...???
you read wrong. they get signed for 10 episode arcs they can fit in during weird times in the summer.I think the show works better that way.I don't think they have 20 episodes in them... i'd rather keep the quality high and the volume lower.Sunny, Curb, the League... they are all keeping their seasons under 15 shows
####...I told my wife there would be 20 episodes this season, she's gonna kill me. :mellow:

That was my favorite episode since "To Friend a Predator." Loved all the pop culture references because the show was centered around the same year as my freshman year of college.

'Rick James said:
'Dentist said:
'Rick James said:
####...I told my wife there would be 20 episodes this season, she's gonna kill me. :mellow:
1) thoughts and prayers2) its cool your wife watches the show... but i'm surprised a girl likes it.. my wife thinks it's dumb for a 34 y.o. professional like me to derive enjoyment from the show.3) if she'll kill over a TV show, i'm concerned for your well being if you goto a script club or something

1) thoughts and prayers2) its cool your wife watches the show... but i'm surprised a girl likes it.. my wife thinks it's dumb for a 34 y.o. professional like me to derive enjoyment from the show.3) if she'll kill over a TV show, i'm concerned for your well being if you goto a script club or something
My GF loves the show,maybe more than I do.

My GF loves the show,maybe more than I do.
My wife watches with me, and laughs along.

On the one hand, that's awesome.

On the other hand, I now have to deal with my overwhelming urge to click on the links at the bottom for "The 60 Best Natural Breasts of 2012" and "The Most Expensive 'Adult Films' Ever Made," but I'm at work.

So many questions. Are there 60 women, or just 30 women = 60 breasts? Why is it specific to 2012? How was their natural-ness verified? Why is "adult films" in quotes? Are some of the films actually for general audiences and the quotes indicate irony or something? Are the costs adjusted for inflation?

Last edited by a moderator:

On the other hand, I now have to deal with my overwhelming urge to click on the links at the bottom for "The 60 Best Natural Breasts of 2012" and "The Most Expensive 'Adult Films' Ever Made," but I'm at work.

So many questions. Are there 60 women, or just 30 women = 60 breasts? Why is it specific to 2012? How was their natural-ness verified? Why is "adult films" in quotes? Are some of the films actually for general audiences and the quotes indicate irony or something? Are the costs adjusted for inflation?
120 breasts."Adult films" is in quotes because 1/2 of America doesn't know how to use quotes properly.

120 breasts."Adult films" is in quotes because 1/2 of America doesn't know how to use quotes properly.
Gracias. I'll save the rest of my questions for my own search at a later time.

I think they've been knocking it out of the park in this 2nd half of season 3 or season 4 or whatever we're calling it.Really enjoyed both the high school sports betting episode and the webcam girl

I think they've been knocking it out of the park in this 2nd half of season 3 or season 4 or whatever we're calling it.Really enjoyed both the high school sports betting episode and the webcam girl
I think this season has been a pretty large dropoff in the funny :shrug:

that episode last night was beyond terrible.

i didn't laugh once.

i could tell it was horrible about 10 min in, but went ahead and watched the remainder.

That's 2 not very good ones back to back.

Still the only show on my DVR though

that episode last night was beyond terrible.i didn't laugh once.i could tell it was horrible about 10 min in, but went ahead and watched the remainder.That's 2 not very good ones back to back.Still the only show on my DVR though
yeah last night was not good. I did like the one where they went to the retirement home though.

after a couple lackluster weeks i felt like they crushed it Wed. night.

I'm not sure what to think about the season finale premise next week, but i'll let the episode speak for itself.

They've been renewed for 13 episodes for a season 4 and 5, so that's great.. i think 20 episodes was too many this season.. i think with just 13 it should increase the quality.

Also I hope the guys write more of their own episodes.. i looked at who's been the primary writer on most episodes and it's no coincidence that when the stars write their own, it's generally great, when they don't... ones that aren't as interesting to me.

Anyone else think this last season sucked? The three guys are trying waaaaayyyy too hard, imo. Like every single line has to be some hilarious 90s-bro reference. And nothing revolves around the office any more.

Anyone else think this last season sucked? The three guys are trying waaaaayyyy too hard, imo. Like every single line has to be some hilarious 90s-bro reference. And nothing revolves around the office any more.
Yeah. I probably laughed more at Tom Greene than the rest of the season combined.

that episode last night was beyond terrible.i didn't laugh once.i could tell it was horrible about 10 min in, but went ahead and watched the remainder.That's 2 not very good ones back to back.Still the only show on my DVR though
Was this the wolf one? I tried that twice and never finished it.

It never did. Even in the first season about half the episodes had only like one scene at the office. That ratio has remained pretty consistent.

Slightly off-topic but I saw Montez do about a 20 minute set at The Comedy Store in LA last week, most of his material revolved about how much boning he does now as a result of his success from Workaholics. Dude works BLUE and was surprisingly filthy. He also called me ugly and told my wife he'd eat her *****, which I naturally took as a compliment. Overall pretty funny stuff and a great time. He was also doing a fair amount of sniffling and seemed fairly amped up, just sayin'.

I thought this season has been good, aside from the episode where they got lost in the forest. Jillian dressing up as Captain Lou albano a few weeks ago had me rolling.

Slightly off-topic but I saw Montez do about a 20 minute set at The Comedy Store in LA last week, most of his material revolved about how much boning he does now as a result of his success from Workaholics. Dude works BLUE and was surprisingly filthy. He also called me ugly and told my wife he'd eat her *****, which I naturally took as a compliment. Overall pretty funny stuff and a great time. He was also doing a fair amount of sniffling and seemed fairly amped up, just sayin'.
what means this?

I just got around to watching this show and know I shouldn't find it funny, but apparently I still have the humor of a 14 yo.

The first 3 episodes have absolutely been hilarious... knocked it out of the park

The Costco episode was pure awesome

I'm back on the wagon. These episodes have been really hit or miss for me over the past couple years. But they've put a strong string together lately. The pool scenes gave me childhood flashbacks.

Users who are viewing this thread