What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Worst Dynasty Trade Ever Seen (1 Viewer)

Nate Blough

Footballguy
Where does this rank in bad dynasty trades

Team A gives up Deandre Hopkins

Team B gives up 2014 1st Rder, 2014 2nd Rder, and 2 Development picks.

Team B has hands down the worst team in the league, so his rookie pick will be almost def 1st. We have a secondary developmental draft of only 12 picks which again his should be first. So in essence the guy gave up 3 1sts and a 2nd for Hopkins.

Thats a bad trade, but there have been much, much worse. And those are just the ones posted this offseason on this message board, that I happened to see.

thats why hes the worst team in the league. id like to be in a league where the worst team is automatically replaced every year

thats why hes the worst team in the league. id like to be in a league where the worst team is automatically replaced every year
Okay in theory, but you have to replace that owner and it limits rebuilding opportunity. If you're rebuilding do you want to risk being kicked out?

I'm the one that traded hopkins (who i'm very high on). Keep in mind this is a devy league so first rounders are watered down.

Also to call this the worst trade is kinda short sighted. There has been similar trades that I would say are just as bad (if not worse) that went down in the last week by the same owner.

e.g.

a) Gore and Tony G for 2nd and 3rd round picks (again watered down, equivalent to 3rd and 4th rounders).

b)Russell Wilson for a 2nd, 4th, and a devy pick

C) Cam Newton for Romo/Hartline/Devy Pick (very late, good team)

This thread is closer to worst ever seen than the trade is. Well done op

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread