What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Worst Villain TV/Movies (1 Viewer)

fantasycurse42

Footballguy Jr.
Been rewatching Boardwalk Empire, the second Dr. Narcisse popped up in Season 4, I felt like throwing a brick at my TV. He tops my list for most hated villain in any show, who you got that could possibly be worse than this guy?

Tong Po from Kickboxer.

I had to watch that whole movie with the oft repeated plot just to see him get his a*ss kicked at the end.

John Huston as Noah Cross in Chinatown. Completely evil, corrupt and outright creepy and when he has Jack Nicholson he doesn't bother killing him because he knows that nobody is going to do anything about him.

Hated as in "MAN, I HATE THIS GUY..HE'S SO EVIL!"..... or hated as in "MAN, I HATE THIS GUY...HE'S JUST A REALLY LAME CHARACTER!".?

This is kinda important.

Joffrey Baratheon
Ramsey Bolton >> Joffrey
Idk, the Mad King is def up there, that’s a good call.
Mad King is up there but doesn't have the sadist part of the other two, and Ramsey was by the worst of the two. And both actors played it perfectly, so much so I automatically hate their characters in other shows/movies.

Hated as in "MAN, I HATE THIS GUY..HE'S SO EVIL!"..... or hated as in "MAN, I HATE THIS GUY...HE'S JUST A REALLY LAME CHARACTER!".?

Can we get clarification here?
That's why my answer is the guy who started this thread and then never bothered to check back and clarify what the hell he was talking about.
I meant most hatable, but it could be whatever anyone wants to make of it.

To me, Dr. Narcisse was just so unlikeable.

Can we get clarification here?
That's why my answer is the guy who started this thread and then never bothered to check back and clarify what the hell he was talking about.
I meant most hatable, but it could be whatever anyone wants to make of it.

To me, Dr. Narcisse was just so unlikeable.
Most hatable as in he's a really good at doing what he does as a villain, or hatable because he's lame and sucks at being villainous. The importance of this distinction cannot be underestimated.

Kevin Spacey in The Usual Suspects - amazing.

Kevin Spacey in Seven - amazing.

Kevin Spacey in House of Cards - icky.

Even though he is only in the last 30 minutes (roughly), it feels like Se7en is Spacey's acting triumph. In a film where Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt were both great, once Spacey appears on camera, he completely takes over the film. Not a good person, but an amazing actor.

Even though he is only in the last 30 minutes (roughly), it feels like Se7en is Spacey's acting triumph. In a film where Morgan Freeman and Brad Pitt were both great, once Spacey appears on camera, he completely takes over the film. Not a good person, but an amazing actor.
Probably from decades of acting like a normal human.

John Huston as Noah Cross in Chinatown. Completely evil, corrupt and outright creepy and when he has Jack Nicholson he doesn't bother killing him because he knows that nobody is going to do anything about him.

Or he doesn't kill him because he knows Nicholson can't touch him except for being a body that somebody else might figure out.

Good pick.

Going way back, Falcon Eddie / Falconetti from Rich Man Poor Man. That dude really creeped me out back then.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread