What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Would you become a woman for 5 million dollars? (1 Viewer)

Would you become a woman for 5 million dollars (tax free)?

• Yes

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • No

Votes: 85 79.4%
  • Unsure/smoo

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters

eoMMan

Footballguy
Would you become a woman for 5 million dollars?

Here are the rules:

1. The 5 million is tax free and you can do whatever you want with it as long as it doesn't change or influence the other rules listed below.

2. You can keep your male private parts.

3. However, you need to get breast implants, start hormone treatments, and essentially "be" a woman whenever you leave the house (includes dressing like a woman, put on make-up, etc.).

4. You can have sex with whatever sex you want to. No issue here.

5. You will assume a female name and legally be classified as a female.

Would you?

Hell no. It's great to be a guy.

ETA: life doesn't suck right now. $5m would be nice, but it's not really enough to be dramatically altering my present situation. Being a woman, and especially dealing with female hormone stuff - n effin way. That would make life suck. Not even close to being worth it.

Make it $50M or $500M...now we are talking.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this permenant?

I could see doing it for a year for $5M. But for the rest of my life... no thanks.

Here are the rules:

2. You can keep your male private parts.

4. You can have sex with whatever sex you want to. No issue here.
Putting these two rules together, could I in theory impregnate a woman (father a child)?

I'm pretty sure my wife would stick around and support me but my kids and grandkids would be freaked out by it. Plus the only way I do this would be to become a lesbian and I doubt they would be interested. I know my wife wouldn't be game.

Tempting, but no. Five million, while a ton of money, isn't "buy an island with a ridiculous mansion and a hoard of workers on it like a private chef, golf course, etc. and know that my family is financially secure forever" type money. Which is what I would need here. Five million would still require me to lead a relatively "normal" life and the image change just wouldn't be worth it.

I'm old enough that I think the hormonal stuff would be fairly temporary. My 1st name causes most people to expect a female anyway.

Yeah, I'd probably do it.

The main reason I'd want 5 million is so I could bang lots of hot chicks.

With my ####.

Without that what would be the point?

5 million and people are saying yes? You all know that 5m really isn't that much right?? Depending on your age of course. I'm speaking as a guy in my 20's though...

I wouldn't even do this for $500m people. Im a man. Im happy being a man. There is more to life then money.

5 million and people are saying yes? You all know that 5m really isn't that much right?? Depending on your age of course. I'm speaking as a guy in my 20's though...
At my age I'd retire tomorrow and move to a private spot on the lake. It doesn't mean that $5M is all the money you have. An added 5M would set me so that I could walk out tomorrow and not look back.

Given current medical technology, no. Now if they could just transplant my brain into that of a hot 20something year old female, then I'd probably take the deal.

Pretty sure all you have to do is call yourself a woman and people are supposed to accept that these days. Hell, you don't even have to hide that you still bone chicks. Easy money.

Pretty sure all you have to do is call yourself a woman and people are supposed to accept that these days. Hell, you don't even have to hide that you still bone chicks. Easy money.
You'd be pretty wrong.
Nuh uh
Honestly, about as an intelligent comeback as I expected from you.
As opposed to you're wrong? :lmao:
I'm not. Transgendered people have to see a psychiatrist that specializes in gender issues for a year and live as the opposite sex for a year. They don't just say "Hey, I'm the opposite sex now."

My sticking point is the amount of money and #3. I'm fine with popping pills and having cosmetic surgery, but I'm not even sure what it would it would take to put on make-up, shave/wax, whatever every day. If I could be a hairy, hobo-looking woman, the number is significantly less, albeit still higher than $5mm.

You'd be pretty wrong.
Nuh uh
I'm not. Transgendered people have to see a psychiatrist that specializes in gender issues for a year and live as the opposite sex for a year. They don't just say "Hey, I'm the opposite sex now."
Okay, so it takes two years of claiming you're a woman. It might be tough but for 5 million dollars I'd give it a shot.

You'd be pretty wrong.
Nuh uh
You mean a doctor has to declare them transgendered? Otherwise they're just crazy, in a phase, confused, lying, and/or a liberal attention whore?

Hell no. It's great to be a guy.

ETA: life doesn't suck right now. $5m would be nice, but it's not really enough to be dramatically altering my present situation. Being a woman, and especially dealing with female hormone stuff - n effin way. That would make life suck. Not even close to being worth it.

Make it $50M or $500M...now we are talking.
Agreed, I need a bit more incentive. $5M sounds nice but isn't nearly enough for me.

Nope. Not tempted in the slightest.

And that's not even taking into consideration the very good chance that if I did, my wife would divorce me over it a short time afterwards and take most of the money (and both kids) with her.

Users who are viewing this thread