What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Would you become a woman for 5 million dollars? (1 Viewer)

Would you become a woman for 5 million dollars (tax free)?

• Yes

Votes: 15 14.0%
  • No

Votes: 85 79.4%
  • Unsure/smoo

Votes: 7 6.5%

• Total voters
I thought it would only cost me about $20,000. Not sure I could raise 5 million, but assuming I could... sure.

jhib said:
Nope. Not tempted in the slightest.

And that's not even taking into consideration the very good chance that if I did, my wife would divorce me over it a short time afterwards and take most of the money (and both kids) with her.
As if I needed any more incentive other than the $5M. :bonus:

No. This is one of those things where money is not the issue, I am wired to be a man. You could screw yourself up pretty badly by messing with hormones and elective surgeries, not to mention the impact it would have on family members who may not appreciate this get rich quick scheme. Now, if you paid me $5 M as well as $1-5 M to each of my kids, grandkids, my parents, my in-laws and my wife...maybe. I would rather be an ugly woman than take the hormones though.

Isn't the point of going to work every day, to eventually be financially secure enough to bang anyone you want whenever you want as a man?

Users who are viewing this thread