What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Would you trade Kamara/Hill for picks package including 1.1? (1 Viewer)

I am in a 12 team, .5 PPR, 1 QB league and am the 2 time returning champ.  My main players are below:

QB - Dak, Wentz

RB - Kamara, Barkley, Monty, Mixon, Gus Edwards

WR - Adams, Hill, Waddle, Ridley, Shepard, Reagor

TE - Kelce, Pitts

I want to get a little younger and already hold 1.3.  I was thinking about the trade below:

Give

Tyreek Hill/Alvin Kamara

Get

1.1/Mike Evans/2023 1st (definitely a playoff team with Hill/AK)

Any thoughts?

For me I don't see it happening.  AK and Tyreek's values are both going down (obviously IMO) and personally I'd want the 1.01 side by a little bit.  I'm also not a huge Evans fan for perspective.

For me I don't see it happening.  AK and Tyreek's values are both going down (obviously IMO) and personally I'd want the 1.01 side by a little bit.  I'm also not a huge Evans fan for perspective.
I would lean towards not doing the trade, but for the opposite reason of Prinefan.  I see AK and Tyreek as proven commodities (even with the apparent question marks going into next season).  Although the draft picks are 1st rounders, they are still somewhat crapshoots.  Especially with not knowing where these rookies will land.  I also am not big on Evans (don't know why, I'm just not).

Your starting requirements would play a big part on whether I would want to make this trade or not as well.  What are the starting requirements?

I would lean towards not doing the trade, but for the opposite reason of Prinefan.  I see AK and Tyreek as proven commodities (even with the apparent question marks going into next season).  Although the draft picks are 1st rounders, they are still somewhat crapshoots.  Especially with not knowing where these rookies will land.  I also am not big on Evans (don't know why, I'm just not).

Your starting requirements would play a big part on whether I would want to make this trade or not as well.  What are the starting requirements?
Solid logic.

Sorry....forgot the starting lineup.  We start 1 QB, 1 RB, 2 WR, 2 Flex, 1 TE, 1 D, and 1 K.

He also is concerned about Kamara's age/possible suspension so has mentioned wanting Barkley instead.  I could probably get Amari Cooper over Evans but I personally prefer Evans to AC.

I would much rather have the 1.01 side.  I thi k Kamara gets suspended and don't think Hill is a top fantasy WR in Miami.

I like the picks and Evans side as well. Kamara is more than likely suspended at some point and I believe Hill will be a slightly lesser version of himself (still good). It being .5ppr also hurts Kamara's potential value as that very top end RB. 

I also think with Brady back Evans is again a low end WR1 with high weekly upside. 

Users who are viewing this thread