What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WOW, big keeper question in 8 team PPR, Bonus yds + TD Pts. (1 Viewer)

jjtgotts

Footballguy
Hey guys, I'm racking my brain on this, need big help on who to keep. I'm in a small 8 team PPR league with bonus pts for longer TDs. I have the 5th pick. My players in question are jj, Chase, CMC. Just needing to know what you would do, and who you would target in Rd2. rb,rb wr,wr rb,wr I'm leaning towards CMC. Big help wanted. Waiting for your top knowledge

I’m the biggest Cmac fan on this board. I’m keeping JJ everyday and twice on Sunday. He young and a stud. With the 5th pick you’ll have RB options like Chubb, Barkley, Henry, Bijan

Thanks BassNBrew for your input, I will take this at hearth, cause of your high activity on this forum. So you would go RB in 2nd? then what in 3rd?

Thanks BassNBrew for your input, I will take this at hearth, cause of your high activity on this forum. So you would go RB in 2nd? then what in 3rd?
I would agree with keeping JJ... then for the next few rounds, I am taking the best player available regardless of position.

I’d probably keep JJ. But with distance TDS a part of the scoring, consideration for keeping Chase should be considered.

Thanks guys for your input. Draft is tomorrow and not an easy choice. Hoping by tonight I will have some sort of ideal what i'm doing with all the help from this forum. Keep them coming.

I would agree with keeping JJ... then for the next few rounds, I am taking the best player available regardless of position.
This right here. I keep JJ and then put effort into a combined draft board and take the guy at the top of the list when your second round pick comes up. Don't force positions ever.

Users who are viewing this thread