What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Jarvis Landry, NO (1 Viewer)

Ministry of Pain

Footballguy
1st week on a new team, leaves Cleveland and shows up with 7 catches for 114

400 catches over his 1st 4 seasons on a talent starved Miami Dolphins Offense and went to 5 straight Pro Bowls

His last 2 years in Cleveland were pretty disastrous

Looks like he is settled into the SWR-Slot for the Saints

I would like to point to when he is getting consistent targets. 166-131-161-149-138...that resulted in 80+ catch seasons in all of them, 94-110-112 were his 3 best years all on the Miami Dolphins.

90-100 balls this season is well within range.
1,100+ yds and probably a few TDs if Winston can stay upright. This changes if Dalton has to take the controls.

He's actually available in about 1 out of every 5 leagues right now. He has a ceiling, he won't win you many games by himself but he looks like a solid bye week filler and perhaps an occasional WR3/Flex start if you have some tougher match ups on your roster.

Happy for Jarvis if he can get back to his old form. Still 29 yrs old until Nov

If Higgins sits, Landry starts. CLE a 1:00 p.m. game and CIN a 4:25 p.m. game. Likely we'll know the story about Higgins by at least late Saturday night, if not before. Landry would be WR 5/6 once everyone is on the field. I think he has some upside and some connection with Winston. We'll see. Start 3 WR: Kupp, Higgins, Hopkins, Godwin, C Samuel, Landry.

ummm... :mellow:

If Higgins sits, Landry starts. CLE a 1:00 p.m. game and CIN a 4:25 p.m. game. Likely we'll know the story about Higgins by at least late Saturday night, if not before. Landry would be WR 5/6 once everyone is on the field. I think he has some upside and some connection with Winston. We'll see. Start 3 WR: Kupp, Higgins, Hopkins, Godwin, C Samuel, Landry.
User name checks out.

I wanna know what you are smokin'

ummm... :mellow:

FYI I typed Landry into search and plugged in this forum and got nothing like you found.

Happy to post up in the other one

Users who are viewing this thread