What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR Tyreek Hill, MIA (3 Viewers)

All jokes aside, I took the sumo suit as a very positive sign. I’ve pulled my groin before and it was hard enough just to get into a pair of jeans, much less a sumo suit.

This might be a smash week for Tyreek.    He has those Roethlisberger-like home/road splits, with the exception that Tyreek's big games tend to come on the road  (e.g., 169 yards and 2  TDs at the Chargers, 142 yards and 3 TDs versus New England).    

His Playoff Schedule is

Wk 14 vs Ravens

Wk 15 vs Chargers

Wk 16 at Seahawks

doesn't look that great to me.  :shrug:
The way that offense is clicking, I'd say they are matchup-proof.  The Broncos D played them tough both games, and the Chiefs still put up 27 and 30 against them. 

And we all know that Hill can break a long score at any time. 

Last edited by a moderator:
His Playoff Schedule is

Wk 14 vs Ravens

Wk 15 vs Chargers

Wk 16 at Seahawks

All of those Ds have shown particular weaknesses and are not immune to the rare high-powered offense (like Chiefs). I wouldn't worry one bit. 

Downgraded to limited today

Just got an alert from Yahoo that he is now questionable

I hate Thursday games 

?

Last edited by a moderator:
Downgraded to limited today

Just got an alert from Yahoo that he is now questionable

I hate Thursday games 

?
I heard it’s a planned maintenance day. He was full practice yesterday, and they planned on resting him today. Then today he’s “downgrades” and everyone is freaking out. 

We’ll get a much better idea on Saturday.

I heard it’s a planned maintenance day. He was full practice yesterday, and they planned on resting him today. Then today he’s “downgrades” and everyone is freaking out. 

We’ll get a much better idea on Saturday.
What I read is the whole practice was a light practice yesterday, so he went full in a light practice and went light in a full practice. 

Meaning they're probably being cautious with him, but could mean he's hurt. 

What I read is the whole practice was a light practice yesterday, so he went full in a light practice and went light in a full practice. 

Meaning they're probably being cautious with him, but could mean he's hurt. 
Yeah - the term “downgraded” usually implies he aggravated the injury.

i file it under “the team had to make a designation after practice because that’s what the NFL rules say. 

So literally, technically, he was downgraded. 

It was an old guy joke. 

I got it because I’m old. Back in my early days of FFB/FBB we used USA Today box scores to calculate points, wins & losses. 
Oh yeah, I get that.

Just not sure what it has to do with me having to decide tonight because I have noone else if Tyreek sits

Been a long day, and I'm easily confused  :shrug:

His Playoff Schedule is

Wk 14 vs Ravens

Wk 15 vs Chargers

Wk 16 at Seahawks

LOL Chargers. In 5 career games against them he has 7 total TD. The Seahawks' stats are grossly inflated due to the insanely easy schedule they've played. I don't think they have any prayer of stopping Hill whatsoever, unless they make it their focal point (which some teams do, only to get shredded by Kelce and co. - we can never predict this).

Ravens are a good defense for sure, but also have a lot of inflated stats due to beating up on trash like BUF and TEN. That game being in Arrowhead would have me thinking KC scores its usual 30+ points. 

In all seriousness though, I fear they may not "need" him that much this week, can't see them struggling too much. Might be one of his few down weeks. Food for thought when considering all options, like for example, Chubb in the same game who may see increased volume.

In all seriousness though, I fear they may not "need" him that much this week, can't see them struggling too much. Might be one of his few down weeks. Food for thought when considering all options, like for example, Chubb in the same game who may see increased volume.
Reid loves playing with his toys. The Chiefs will take deep shots regardless of whether they “need” to or not.

hes driving a Lamborghini - you don’t drive 55 in a Lambo. 

IMO Hill will be a fine start this week. 

Reid loves playing with his toys. The Chiefs will take deep shots regardless of whether they “need” to or not.

hes driving a Lamborghini - you don’t drive 55 in a Lambo. 

IMO Hill will be a fine start this week. 
I didn't necessarily advocate benching, just to consider all options and not assume this is another 9/150/2 type of game for him. We know Reid is weird with his play-calling, they go entire drives using Hunt, Kelce and Watkins sometimes.

All that said, i'm not benching him, he's a home-run threat every game. Contradict myself much ?

I could also see a post-firing Browns team disorganized and sloppy on both sides of the ball giving KC many opportunities.

Evan Silva picked Cle to win 28-27.

Brutal game. I have to downgrade Tyreek a little after this game. Mahaomes just isn't forced to go down the field to him enough. They are a better team overall than I predicted they would be so they aren't forced to go deep to Tyreek.....Meh. 

Brutal game. I have to downgrade Tyreek a little after this game. Mahaomes just isn't forced to go down the field to him enough. They are a better team overall than I predicted they would be so they aren't forced to go deep to Tyreek.....Meh. 
Not a bad floor. 

Kelce is still the #1 option in the offense.

My fault for taking him the 2nd over Adams but I really thought he was going to light it up most weeks this year. Very disappointing. Would most likely be trading low but I'm going to put him out there this week and see what offers i get. Could have got Watkins 8 rds later. Hill's not a #1 WR.

I guarantee you Tyreek will be paid more. So you can kick me when I'm down all you want but you have no idea what your talking about if you think Kelce is what makes this offense work. 
who cares really? WRs get paid more than TEs anyway. i'm not sure what you're talking about with kicking you while you're "down" because i'm just commenting on Kelce's production. he's every bit as important, which is why the offense is so potent. i'm a Hill owner (and Hunt too) since his rookie year and no hater.

Users who are viewing this thread