What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WR waiver question (1 Viewer)

JoeMoney

Footballguy
I have Sammy Watkins and he’s probably my worst WR.  John Brown, Chris Godwin, and Antonio Callaway are all available on waivers.  This is a PPR league.

Drop Watkins for one of these three possibly?  I’m leaning towards holding onto him since I’m not sure he’s any worse/better than the others and he’s in a potent offense

Thoughts please.  Thanks in advance.

I'd hang onto him but Brown or Godwin are ok swaps. I'd stay away from Callaway.
Why?  I think he will increase usage as the year goes on and is always a threat for a long TD with his speed.  The Browns will be behind and throwing and he should improve if/when Mayfield takes over. 

Three reasons. Higgins who has been seeing more plays than him and who would have outscored him if not for the TD, the possibility that the Browns may sign Dez and the possibility of suspension.

Thanks for the feedback folks.  Sounds like I’m on the same page with the greater community.  Appreciate the time. 

JoeMoney said:
I have Sammy Watkins and he’s probably my worst WR.  John Brown, Chris Godwin, and Antonio Callaway are all available on waivers.  This is a PPR league.

Drop Watkins for one of these three possibly?  I’m leaning towards holding onto him since I’m not sure he’s any worse/better than the others and he’s in a potent offense

Thoughts please.  Thanks in advance.
Hold onto Watkins (potent passing offense).  Like others have said, Godwin is a good one to target if possible to add in.

Users who are viewing this thread