What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 1 DRAFT THREAD (1 Viewer)

Very interesting draft.

I caught up my board and the first post (and will add mine next), but I have to take the best two values I see and then see what comes back to me.

so, without further ado:

3.16 Andrew Luck, QB, Indianapolis Colts

4.01 Jeremy Maclin, WR, Kansas City Chiefs

4.04 TE Jimmy Graham SEA (Somewhat risky, but the year I won this was the year I took a risk on AD after the knee surgery)

First post current to 4.04. I'll do what I can tomorrow to update.

Reminder, clock is off at 6PM NEXT SUNDAY for the Super Bowl.

Thanks for updating Jeff....I'm on the road till tonight... I'll try to throw a pick in if it gets to me and I'll update everything tonight

Thanks for updating Jeff....I'm on the road till tonight... I'll try to throw a pick in if it gets to me and I'll update everything tonight
No worries. I was around this weekend, but who knows about next time / next weekend. It's Jan/Feb, after all.

Good to have >1 person updating Post 1 as well. With two staffers here we should be good.

I won't be around tonight but will be back Monday. Doesn't look like that matters at this point.

4.13 Josh Gordon CLE WR29

PM Sent
nice pick, was hoping he'd slide to me next round
I was actually debating between him and Forte and you made the choice for me. It looks like both guys are going to be undervalued in early drafts until Forte lands somewhere and Gordon is reinstated.

Some team is going to bring Forte in to catch passes and carry the ball at the goal line and it could be a team that has a better QB under center than Cutler. He may not get 1,600 total yards or anything, but he should still offer a high PPR floor.

4.16 - Ezekief Elliot, RB - ?

5.1 - Laquon Treadwell, WR - ?

EZEKIEL ELLIOTT, RBE EZEKIEL ELLIOTT, RB EZEKIEL ELLIOTT, RB

Users who are viewing this thread