What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 1 Rounds 1-4 (1 Viewer)

well Im guessing that Twilight isnt checking this forum. He has been on FBG several times since being on the clock.

Suggestion:

Have someone from SSl2 make his picks at the turn for him and then continue to try and contact him for the rest of the draft.

Bass?

I dont care if we pick today, kind of a wash with the big game today away.

'bicycle_seat_sniffer said:
well Im guessing that Twilight isnt checking this forum. He has been on FBG several times since being on the clock.Suggestion:Have someone from SSl2 make his picks at the turn for him and then continue to try and contact him for the rest of the draft.Bass?I dont care if we pick today, kind of a wash with the big game today away.
if he gets on to FBG at all the pm should be popping up right...?

well Im guessing that Twilight isnt checking this forum. He has been on FBG several times since being on the clock.Suggestion:Have someone from SSl2 make his picks at the turn for him and then continue to try and contact him for the rest of the draft.Bass?I dont care if we pick today, kind of a wash with the big game today away.
if he gets on to FBG at all the pm should be popping up right...?
Not sure.I do think its a good idea for everyone to clear their boxes out

This is what we'll do if he hasn't picked by 5 pm EST today.

can a staffer clear his inbox??

Anyway he has been on the site but the emails are getting to him or something.

I say we recruit Jeter23 or Reaper to make these 2 picks and then continue,

see you a t 5pm

I was wondering if there was a way for Bloom or someone to get a hold of him....of if we could post a thread in the FFA and or Shark Pool that would get his attention?

I haven't done it because I am assuming somebody has sent him an email using his email link on his profile page...please raise your hand if you have done so....

Uggggh, tough spot to fill in for someone and this sets the direction of the rest of his draft....

1.16 Andre Johnson WR HOU

2.01 Hakeem Nicks WR NYG

well I will make my pick and if Twilight wants to make a swap because he would have taken my guy....

2.02 Matt Forte, RB, da Bears

Last edited by a moderator:
Would appreciAte someone else starting the next set of draft thread
I will be glad to do it.....BUT I don't have as much time this year as previous draftsAND.....Do we really need to move it? Why not keep going in this thread and just change the title?

Users who are viewing this thread