What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 3 Draft Thread Part II (1 Viewer)

09.16 - TE Martellus Bennett, New York Giants

10.01 - WR Nate Washington, Tennessee Titans

PMing Reaper and teamramrod.

Heads up to everyone. Goal is to be into round 15 by next Wed. If we're not there, I'll be making another clock reduction. That's five rounds in the next five days.

Heads up to everyone. Goal is to be into round 15 by next Wed. If we're not there, I'll be making another clock reduction. That's five rounds in the next five days.
Why do we need to rush so much? Ill never understand the urgency of the wsls I guess.

Why do we need to rush so much? Ill never understand the urgency of the wsls I guess.
I think that the majority of our league is content with the clock as is, but I expect that we will not meet the above mandated deadline. And then most members will not be happy with the shorter clock.

Last edited by a moderator:
After we had one of these take 8 weeks a few years back and turn into a total mess where no one even bothered to check in, I've always targetted a 4 week completion timeframe. 4 weeks is not rushing. People sign up with the expectation that these will be about 4 weeks or less. I'm just doing what I can to keep a happy balance between those who wouldn't care if these lasted 3 months and those who want to be done in a week. Personally, while I enjoy these drafts, I do get tired checking in after several weeks. I think keeping the pace where people can expect to make one pick a day keeps people interested and the discussion going. It can be very disheartening to be on the end of the snake and only getting to make a every third day.

Fair enough. At least 1 pick a day certainly is ideal, but sometimes things come up. I remember a few years ago when GoBW had an emergency medical issue. People that were calling for his head felt pretty bad after that one I'm sure.I think as long as people are checking in when they are able to everything should be fine.

11.16 - WR Devone Bess, Miami Dolphins

12.01 - DEF Cincinnati Bengals, DEF Cincinnati Bengals

PMing teamramrod.

Last edited by a moderator:
Gotta head to work in a few. Don't really feel a need to hide this pick. Taking a defense:HoustonNew York GiantsMinnesottaGreen Bayin that order. THANKS!

Users who are viewing this thread