What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 3 Draft Thread Part II (1 Viewer)

PMed HT. I'm heading to bed. Give me one of the following (in order):Doug Baldwin, WR, SeaAustin Collie, WR, IndStephen Hill, WR, NYJ

13.16 - RB Robert Turbin, Seattle Seahawks

14.01 - DEF San Diego Chargers

PMing Reaper and teamramrod.

4 hour clock is now in effect. We'll go to a 6 hour clock on Sat/Sun. Rollovers into Saturday will be 6 hours, roll overs into Monday will be 4 hours.

4 hour clock is now in effect. We'll go to a 6 hour clock on Sat/Sun. Rollovers into Saturday will be 6 hours, roll overs into Monday will be 4 hours.
We were only 5 picks or so short of the goal.I realize people sign up expecting a 3 week timeframe, but we also sign up expecting an 8 hour clock.

ON certain days, 4 hours is problematic.

We were only 5 picks or so short of the goal.I realize people sign up expecting a 3 week timeframe, but we also sign up expecting an 8 hour clock.

At this point we all should be able to provide lists for the final 3-5 rounds.Bass just wants this not to drag out for another week and people lose interest to wrap it all up.

Last edited by a moderator:

Sorry man and sorry to anyone else who's been a timely drafter. I did give advance notice and an opportunity to get things back on pace. Just trying to maintain a balance between the multiple factions participating. At least we had the full clock for the critical picks, now that we're into K/D/flyer mode a missed pick shouldn't be critical.I will note the pm'ing lists has dropped drastically this year and really slowed things up. Beginning with the PDSL's moving forward we'll have a combined mfl/messageboard draft so everyone will have the ability to draft here or pre-draft there.

'BassNBrew said:
'renesauz said:
'BassNBrew said:

Beginning with the PDSL's moving forward we'll have a combined mfl/messageboard draft so everyone will have the ability to draft here or pre-draft there.
:thumbup: great idea

Users who are viewing this thread