What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL 3 Rds 13 - 16 (1 Viewer)

Brutis said:
wraith5 said:
14.08 WR Ike Hilliard TMB
I like this pick.
I dont know. I kinda know what I'm getting with him. I'd rather swing for the fence at this juncture.
That's exactly why I like the pick - he won't score you 20 points EVER, but he'll make sure you score decent points at the position every week. He's the 75th WR off the boards: last year he ranked #48 in PPG (borderline "starter" consistently) and #42 in overall points (only missed one game, IIRC).

I strongly considered him when I took Gage, but I thought he might hang around until it got back to me.

Brutis said:
wraith5 said:
14.08 WR Ike Hilliard TMB
I like this pick.
I dont know. I kinda know what I'm getting with him. I'd rather swing for the fence at this juncture.
That's exactly why I like the pick - he won't score you 20 points EVER, but he'll make sure you score decent points at the position every week. He's the 75th WR off the boards: last year he ranked #48 in PPG (borderline "starter" consistently) and #42 in overall points (only missed one game, IIRC).
Im not as confident in him even being in the starting lineup. Who knows what Tampa will do in FA or the draft. I just dont get a warm fuzzy for him. :porked:

A little early for this pick, but he has as good of a chance of starting next year as anyone else who is left.

15.05 Matt Ryan, QB, ???

pming next

Rd 14 pick: Phil Dawson--K--CLE

I usually make my picks from the internet cafe at work (since I am fire-walled from my desk), and now I am fire-walled from the internet cafe too... :no: :bye:

Sorry for the delay.

Jim Marshall Award goes to OFG for PMing in the wrong direction.............

I blame myself :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks Commuterman and Domination for catching some mistakes in the draft and team thread during this whole deal.

15.14 DeSean Jackson--WR--???

Oh, wait is this the league that evryone was makin excuse for earlier and sayin it will speed up, i'll except apologies via PM, LOL!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, wait is this the league that evryone was makin excuse for earlier and sayin it will speed up, i'll except apologies via PM, LOL!!!!
:goodposting: I'm sorry, I'm already suspended, but I just can't hold back anymore - please #### about the pace. You don't make it faster and your annoying the hell out of me (and I'm sue some others as well).When we do SSL and MBSL later this year, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP. They all have the same participants and work the same way. Thay all go slow, so spare 15 of us this crap for 2 more drafts this year. K? K!

JuSt CuZ said:
:moneybag: I'm sorry, I'm already suspended, but I just can't hold back anymore - please #### about the pace. You don't make it faster and your annoying the hell out of me (and I'm sue some others as well).When we do SSL and MBSL later this year, PLEASE DO NOT SIGN UP. They all have the same participants and work the same way. Thay all go slow, so spare 15 of us this crap for 2 more drafts this year. K? K!
Hey, kiss my (hmmm), I personally don't care if I annoy you or anyone else. I'm a great owner who keeps up with my team and say's whats on my mind, let me make that clearer, a dude is down to 1 hr from 8 and you are on me.Give me just one EXCUSE, of why we have had 7 timeouts, maybe its cuz your IQ is the same age of the girls you like, 14, but don't we have PM's or Phones, or, e-mail.....Oh and go read the post, ZOLTAR agrees, this is rediculous, Hay and I'll say it again tomorrow just to make you mad. Listen to my radio show, I have no problem ever saying the truth or whats on my mind, NO MATTER WHAT THE REPRUCUSSIONS OR FALLOUT. Part of why I will never get walked on like i just did u now.Your suspended for a reason, prolly cuz you suck, like your team!!! Hey and as much as i annoy you with this, People missin picks annoys me the same, Stop missin picks, I'll stop talkin!!!and I'm just givin you a heads up Shadowpunk, you don't want to get in a war of words with me, PROMISE, I'll win everytime and make you look like the little (hmmm) you are, If this was goin fast I would sayWOW THIS IS FAST, its not so I say, THIS IS REDICULOUSLY SLOW
Are you related to NorrisB? Or just trying to compete for the most annoying drafter this year.

Users who are viewing this thread