What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL IV Rounds 5-8 (1 Viewer)

General FYI - Clock continues to run through the weekend.

Be prepared to check in 1-2x a day at a minimum, or leave a list.

I think Marvin's done personally. And even if he isnt it looks like he's going to miss all of training camp, at worst he'll be indy's wes welker

Frankly, I don't like this pick. But, he's fairly consistent, and I need that here.

6.07 - Derrick Mason, WR BAL

Hey, I admit it, my WRs are horrible.

So many choices, but I'll take this guy for my 3rd WR.

6.08 Joey Galloway, WR, Tampa Bay

Time to lay off of the orange teams at this point, but I like this squad so far.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am going to be gone for the remainder of Friday. I PM'd a list sufficent to cover my 6.11 pick to Norseman.

6.12 Bobby Engram, Wr Seattle
Excellent value. I already had him in WSL2 so I thought I'd mix it up with Galloway.
I was [thisclose] to taking Engram, he's very close to Mason, flipped a coin. We'll see if it flipped right.Ok, no not really a coin flip, looked at probable bye weeks - Moss and Mason should not share a bye.

ah good, then I take it back... the Norseman doesn't have my pick... I've changed my mind, so I'll sleep on the toss-up decision

goodnight all

6.16 Philip Rivers

7.01 Vince Young

The run on QBs was a killer -- hoping at least one of these guys can put up better than expected numbers next season.

6.16 Philip Rivers

7.01 Vince Young

The run on QBs was a killer -- hoping at least one of these guys can put up better than expected numbers next season.
i like rivers this year. but i'm a noob so maybe you're screwed. beachbum pm'd me his pick for round 7. i'll post it if we get to his spot. looks like fiddles is up.

From beachbum

Hey Super,I'm getting away from the computer for a while... if my pick comes up would you please select:QB Matt Lienartthanks
so that's beachbum taking 7.03 Matt Leinart, QB, ARI

earlier than I wanted, but....You guys have moved on several WR's I wanted much earlier than prior WSL ADP's....

7.06: Chris Henry, WR CIN

PM'd next 2

Users who are viewing this thread