What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL IV Rounds 9-12 (1 Viewer)

10.09 Chris Henry, RB48 TEN
:unsure: If I didn't need a QB and really don't like the remaining choices, I would have taken Henry at 10.07 fo' sho.
I wish you had. Alex Smith was the player I was going to take last round but changed my mind, hoping he would still be there this round. I agree with you, he was the last qb that I had any interest in.

Earlier than I wanted, but I like his upside...10.11 Steve Smith, WR NYGpm'ing next
he would not have lasted another round. (well, maybe to your 11.6, not past. 11.10)
was the same with my hester pick; earlier than i would have liked. but the WRs around here are so uninspiring if you want to pick a WR you almost have to pick upside. unless my noobishness has missed an easy one

was the same with my hester pick; earlier than i would have liked. but the WRs around here are so uninspiring if you want to pick a WR you almost have to pick upside. unless my noobishness has missed an easy one
That's why I took Henry - once Porter and Robinson were gone I liked the WRs available late late almost as much as I did the ones available here. Definitely wasn't looking to draft a RB4 here though.

Last edited by a moderator:
10.13 Derrick Ward RB NYB/Free agent

Here's to hoping he is smart and signs elsewhere. Sorry to offend any Giants fans here.

If the Left Coasters can turn the corner overnight that'd be great.

If not and you can figure out a list, I'll clean it up in the AM.

Hello, I'm dm's personal masseuse. I will be picking on his behalf for the rest of this event (PM NorrisB if you require proof):

10.16 ***

11.01 ***

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry guys waybackwhen pmed me last night and instead of reading the pm I just posted assuming I was up

the pm of course said I was on deck not up when I read it this morning

not used to the on deck courtesy

so ya the worst kept secret in wsl4:

10.15 Bobby Wade WR Min

Users who are viewing this thread