What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WSL IV Rounds 9-12 (1 Viewer)

my fault guys ive been in a training all day and havent been able to sneak around and get a post til now. i have to wrap up a couple things but then i'm done and i'll try to post from this comp before i travel home to keep the draft moving.

i refuse to like this pick but i've delayed y'all too long and it's good draft position in comparison to WSL1,2,3 so...

11.07 Brodie Croyle, QB, KC

:)

can someone pm next two? i shouldnt even be posting TIA

Last edited by a moderator:
Sent short lists to Gamma1210 and Road Warriors for the 11.11 pick.

Out for a while.

via PM for the 11.11 pick for ruffrodys

My quick list for the 11.11 pick.....

Chris Johnson - RB - Rookie

FUBAR said:
Jeff Pasquino said:
Waiting on RB3 worked well.

Adrian Peterson, RB, CHI
boo hiss. Was going a different way, but...

Jamaal Charles, RB, ???
:lmao: :bye:
Might be a bit of a reach as he went lower in the other drafts, but I think his stock will rise and he is a big play threat.
I like Charles - I was :lol: at the "boo hiss".
:thumbup: I saw the :bye: as response to the pick. :bag:

If someone could e-mail me at WDCRob@yahoo.com with the picks b/w 12.04 and 12.10 I'll make my pick to keep things moving.

TIA

so is Gamma skipped?

Road Warriors picked PITT Def at 8:51 PM last night... so as of 4:51 this morning Gamma was skipped and RuffRody is on the clock? Anybody who knows, could you please update? Thanks.

wdcrob... I'd offer my help, but I'm also going to be away from my computer for most of the day (I'll send my picks to somebody)

so is Gamma skipped?

Road Warriors picked PITT Def at 8:51 PM last night... so as of 4:51 this morning Gamma was skipped and RuffRody is on the clock? Anybody who knows, could you please update? Thanks.
Clock for Gamma1210 runs until 12:51 EST.(The clock is turned off overnight from 12:00 midnight till 8:00 am.)

i can take PM's and will send emails too. until the stuff i was training for yesterday comes through i'm a house-husband, which usually has its luxuries. except today the pubescent boy with his bedroom next door is on mid-winter break. thus he has the time to make the floorboards creak incessantly... sometimes for hours at a time. there are no girls in his apartment and his mom is at work. connect the dots. it's painful, so i thought i'd share.

Just for clarification, are there roster position limits in this draft? For example, could I draft 3 QBs and 10 WRs if I wanted to?

per email from wdcrob12.09 I'll go with Jacksonville, DEF9
wdcrob's pick confirmed. just got an email from a recruiter, "what are you up to?" ... "i'm spending the 2nd month of my job search online on a messageboard drafting players for an imaginary football team 6 months before the season starts"... "don't bother calling to see if we have a job for you" pick upcoming

per email from wdcrob12.09 I'll go with Jacksonville, DEF9
wdcrob's pick confirmed. just got an email from a recruiter, "what are you up to?" ... "i'm spending the 2nd month of my job search online on a messageboard drafting players for an imaginary football team 6 months before the season starts"... "don't bother calling to see if we have a job for you" pick upcoming
o no he di'nt

We're getting to the point where lists are pretty easy, so feel free to plan ahead.

I certainly understand not planning too much though (>5 picks) but I don't want this to slow down too much either.

We're getting to the point where lists are pretty easy, so feel free to plan ahead.I certainly understand not planning too much though (>5 picks) but I don't want this to slow down too much either.
i'd love to complain but i was guilty of 6 hours yesterday :shrug: thanks for editing my sloppy rounds 13-16 post, JP

Users who are viewing this thread