What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

WTH is actually wrong with Dez Bryant? (1 Viewer)

Dez is a monster talent. But skipping meetings, being lazy, and relying solely on talent will get him only so far.
Dez Bryant has time management and maturity issues, but he is definitely not lazy. The guy is an absolute monster on the practice field. If anything, he probably needs to dial it back some.
Physically, he's a monster. Mentally, he's lazy.Showing up on time isn't extremely difficult, and anyone who consistently has a problem with those things is lazy in my book.

Is this another thread where guys that can't play in the NFL call an NFL player soft and wimpy?

Just checking.

'griff321 said:
'mdlane said:
'trader jake said:
It's easy to be being enthralled by Dez's athletic ability and upside but it's also difficult to ignore the off-the-field issues and problems staying healthy. I'm torn on him.

Last night he and Romo did make one of the biggest plays in the game when Romo found him on a broken play scramble and heave for a 1st down late in the 4th.
I think you're describing a WR13ish (high WR2 with top-5 upside and low bust-risk unless injured). A lot of the disappointment has to do with expectations rather than performance - because his performance last night was startable. Calvin faced that a ton the last couple years, too.
Calvin still performs like a beast when injured. Dez doesn't. Until Dez proves otherwise he'll always be the Bryant McKinnie of wide receivers. I'm an owner in a few leagues and I hate it. If I could move him for less I would in a heartbeat.
If you go back to the first four games last year, there were multiple threads about how disappointing Calvin is, how disappointing Calvin's injury-riddled 2009 was, and how Calvin is all hype. That all the Calvin supporters just liked to make excuses to explain why Calvin couldn't consistently produce at an elite level. And then, he started to.

I see Dez and this thread the same way. You can't compare Dez to Crabtree - I've watched both and Dez is just flat out more talented than Crabtree. I refuse to believe that, barring injury, Dez won't be a top-7 WR with the potential in fantasy football to dominate your opponent any given week. I guess I'm the opposite of you - I don't own him in most leagues because he was always too expensive, but if I could pay some middling RB for him now, I would do it in every league I play in. Because 8 pts in a week isn't a bust and the potential is there for 30.
That's nice. If I refuse to believe the Packers lost the 97 Superbowl to the Broncos, do you think they'll give the victory to the Packers?

Dez's issues have nothing to do with his talent level. It has a lot to do with what's between his ears. Maybe he'll put it all together someday. There's starting to be a lot of red flags as early indicators however.

I think it was Mike McCarthy that said "I used to think injuries were a matter of luck. Now I know it is a skill."

So far Dez has shown that he doesn't posses that skill. He's also shown he's not really handling his newfound money or success very well.

That doesn't sound like a recipe for long term success to me.

As for Crabtree, I think he's got plenty of talent. I think you could make a compelling argument that Dez has more, but that's really immaterial to the point. Both Dez and Crabtree are similar because they've had trouble staying healthy early in their careers. For the record, I'm also concerned about Hakeem Nicks' ability to stay healthy.

Dez is a monster talent. But skipping meetings, being lazy, and relying solely on talent will get him only so far.
Dez Bryant has time management and maturity issues, but he is definitely not lazy. The guy is an absolute monster on the practice field. If anything, he probably needs to dial it back some.
Physically, he's a monster. Mentally, he's lazy.Showing up on time isn't extremely difficult, and anyone who consistently has a problem with those things is lazy in my book.
He shows up late. He also stays later than everyone else too. Every day he is in practice he works himself to the point of physical exhaustion, and never takes a half arsed rep. That won't make headlines or get talked about on internet messageboards by armchair sports psychologists, though. It really is amazing all these people who think they've diaganosed Dez Bryant who couldn't be further off from the mark of reality. Of all the issues that could derail Dez Bryant's career, and there are several, work ethic is going to be the least of his problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
He returned to practice this week, so now all that matters is to see if Romo is healthy enough to throw, b/c he was clearly ailing (Romo) on MNF.

'griff321 said:
'mdlane said:
'trader jake said:
It's easy to be being enthralled by Dez's athletic ability and upside but it's also difficult to ignore the off-the-field issues and problems staying healthy. I'm torn on him.

Last night he and Romo did make one of the biggest plays in the game when Romo found him on a broken play scramble and heave for a 1st down late in the 4th.
I think you're describing a WR13ish (high WR2 with top-5 upside and low bust-risk unless injured). A lot of the disappointment has to do with expectations rather than performance - because his performance last night was startable. Calvin faced that a ton the last couple years, too.
Calvin still performs like a beast when injured. Dez doesn't. Until Dez proves otherwise he'll always be the Bryant McKinnie of wide receivers. I'm an owner in a few leagues and I hate it. If I could move him for less I would in a heartbeat.
If you go back to the first four games last year, there were multiple threads about how disappointing Calvin is, how disappointing Calvin's injury-riddled 2009 was, and how Calvin is all hype. That all the Calvin supporters just liked to make excuses to explain why Calvin couldn't consistently produce at an elite level. And then, he started to.

I see Dez and this thread the same way. You can't compare Dez to Crabtree - I've watched both and Dez is just flat out more talented than Crabtree. I refuse to believe that, barring injury, Dez won't be a top-7 WR with the potential in fantasy football to dominate your opponent any given week. I guess I'm the opposite of you - I don't own him in most leagues because he was always too expensive, but if I could pay some middling RB for him now, I would do it in every league I play in. Because 8 pts in a week isn't a bust and the potential is there for 30.
That's nice. If I refuse to believe the Packers lost the 97 Superbowl to the Broncos, do you think they'll give the victory to the Packers?

Dez's issues have nothing to do with his talent level. It has a lot to do with what's between his ears. Maybe he'll put it all together someday. There's starting to be a lot of red flags as early indicators however.

I think it was Mike McCarthy that said "I used to think injuries were a matter of luck. Now I know it is a skill."

So far Dez has shown that he doesn't posses that skill. He's also shown he's not really handling his newfound money or success very well.

That doesn't sound like a recipe for long term success to me.

As for Crabtree, I think he's got plenty of talent. I think you could make a compelling argument that Dez has more, but that's really immaterial to the point. Both Dez and Crabtree are similar because they've had trouble staying healthy early in their careers. For the record, I'm also concerned about Hakeem Nicks' ability to stay healthy.
I think there's a much higher chance that Dez will be a top-7 weekly WR option than there is for your non sequitur to occur. Otherwise, I don't really disagree with you - those are the risks.

Dez is soft. Injury prone. Elite? Are some of you f'ing serious? How about modest production first. Bottom line SOFT
Was Nicks elite before he was elite? Did he put up moderate production? He put up 13-162-1 in year 1 prior to getting hurt and then year 2 finished 8th overall. I see a lot of similarities in their games and think Dez can be every bit as good as Nicks. Dez has elite talent, has he had elite production? not yet. If that's the way you play FF you'll always be behind the curve.BTW..I guess Nicks is soft and injury prone too...

The problem here is that the Cowboys have such a terrible offensive line Romo usually has no time to wait for Dez's routes to develop. For example, the Redskins blitzed all night, knowing Romo's rib injury, and usually forced him to dump the ball quickly to Witten. The one play in the fourth quarter that the Cowboys actually provided a hint of protection, Romo made a long completion to Dez (and even then he had to drift back far behind scrimmage).

I find that too many people panick and post nonsense when usually the real answers can be had by simply watching some football games! No one is going to watch them for you and then give you the answers.

Dez is soft. Injury prone. Elite? Are some of you f'ing serious? How about modest production first. Bottom line SOFT
Define soft? Have you ever been hit by an NFL safety? My guess is most of us would run crying to our mothers after just one of those hits. Now imagine getting hit like that 10 times a week.

The problem here is that the Cowboys have such a terrible offensive line Romo usually has no time to wait for Dez's routes to develop. For example, the Redskins blitzed all night, knowing Romo's rib injury, and usually forced him to dump the ball quickly to Witten. The one play in the fourth quarter that the Cowboys actually provided a hint of protection, Romo made a long completion to Dez (and even then he had to drift back far behind scrimmage).I find that too many people panick and post nonsense when usually the real answers can be had by simply watching some football games! No one is going to watch them for you and then give you the answers.
Miles Austin seemed to do OK while Dez was out...

The problem here is that the Cowboys have such a terrible offensive line Romo usually has no time to wait for Dez's routes to develop. For example, the Redskins blitzed all night, knowing Romo's rib injury, and usually forced him to dump the ball quickly to Witten. The one play in the fourth quarter that the Cowboys actually provided a hint of protection, Romo made a long completion to Dez (and even then he had to drift back far behind scrimmage).I find that too many people panick and post nonsense when usually the real answers can be had by simply watching some football games! No one is going to watch them for you and then give you the answers.
did you watch the game? how many ridiculous snaps and breakdowns did they have? Also, Dez didn't practice all week so I think people were off base if they expected him to come in and dominate. If you want to see Dez look at the 1st half of the Jet game before he was hurt...he was a man among boys.

Injury prone? Are you suggesting that fracturing your ankle and injuring your knee are types of recurring injuries rather than random ones?As for being soft, this is a guy who injured his knee before halftime in the Holiday Bowl and still came out to play the 2nd half. He reinjured it in the 4th quarter and still returned later in the quarter.He had surgery a few weeks later. That sounds like the classic definition of being soft.

Like I said earlier: easy to talk tough when you aren't the one getting crushed by NFL defensive backs.
I wouldn't call Dez soft, but I think you're sticking your head in the sand if you don't acknowledge that his nearly constant state of being injured is troublesome.

Like I said earlier: easy to talk tough when you aren't the one getting crushed by NFL defensive backs.
I wouldn't call Dez soft, but I think you're sticking your head in the sand if you don't acknowledge that his nearly constant state of being injured is troublesome.
I think there are many factors at play here. First, there's luck. Some players are unlucky. Second, sure, you could argue that some players are more injury-prone. But soft? Again, this is a ludicrous ad hominem attack I hear all the time about NFL players. And again, most of us couldn't even withstand one of these hits - much less several of them.

Is this another thread where guys that can't play in the NFL call an NFL player soft and wimpy? Just checking.
Define soft? Have you ever been hit by an NFL safety? My guess is most of us would run crying to our mothers after just one of those hits. Now imagine getting hit like that 10 times a week.
And again, most of us couldn't even withstand one of these hits - much less several of them.
What does any of this have to do with what we're discussing? I never understand posts like this. We're comparing him to his peers, not ourselves. Why would we compare him to us, posters on a fantasy football message board? He's a pro football player. Who should we compare him to? I know! Other pro football players! Genius!Get a grip. Should I not say that Shaq couldn't hit a foul shot to save his life, just because I don't play much basketball and couldn't hit an NBA-level percentage of my own foul shots? Come on.

Is this another thread where guys that can't play in the NFL call an NFL player soft and wimpy? Just checking.
What does any of this have to do with what we're discussing? I never understand posts like this. We're comparing him to his peers, not ourselves. Get a grip. Should I not say that Shaq couldn't hit a foul shot to save his life, just because I don't play much basketball and couldn't hit an NBA-level percentage of my own foul shots? Come on.
It's absolutely relevant to some of the comments in this thread. If you say Shaq is a bad foul shooter, that's a fact - not an unfounded opinion. If you say Dez Bryant is soft, that's insanity. NFL players take a tremendous pounding, and that's lost on some of the people in this forum.

What does any of this have to do with what we're discussing? I never understand posts like this. We're comparing him to his peers, not ourselves. Get a grip. Should I not say that Shaq couldn't hit a foul shot to save his life, just because I don't play much basketball and couldn't hit an NBA-level percentage of my own foul shots? Come on.
It's absolutely relevant to some of the comments in this thread. If you say Shaq is a bad foul shooter, that's a fact - not an unfounded opinion. If you say Dez Bryant is soft, that's insanity. NFL players take a tremendous pounding, and that's lost on some of the people in this forum.
Use your head and put it into the correct context yourself, the context its obviously meant in: He's soft for a WR in the NFL who supposedly has elite talent. It has nothing to do with posters on the FBG's forum.

Define soft? Have you ever been hit by an NFL safety?

My guess is most of us would run crying to our mothers after just one of those hits. Now imagine getting hit like that 10 times a week.
Is this another thread where guys that can't play in the NFL call an NFL player soft and wimpy?

Just checking.
Use your head and put it into the correct context yourself, the context its obviously meant in: He's soft for a WR in the NFL who supposedly has elite talent. It has nothing to do with posters on the FBG's forum.
It has everything to do with posters on the FBG's forum when they make silly attacks with no context and no empathy.

Sure. But, these are NFL players we're discussing here. Anything else, take it to the FFA. Point is some players are beasts and have huge pain tolerance. Others are brittle and/or have low threshold for playing with discomfort. Some guys get a bruise and are out for 3 weeks. Concern for Cowboys fans is the mental part of Dez's game and that he may be prone to poor workouts, increased risk of injury, and without the mental fortitude to play through routine injuries (a bruise, painful as it may be, is a minor injury). I've been critical of Romo for his decision-making in the past. But, one thing I will never say about him after watching the last two weeks is that he's soft. He's played 2 games with a broken rib and punctured lung for chrissakes. Dez is struggling with a bruised thigh. Forgive me if I'm a bit unsympathetic, and as a cowboys fan, unimpressed.He's a beast if playing healthy. Rarely do football players suit up at 100% health. So, it would be sooper neat if he could not be so dramatic about a little bruise here.

Dez is soft. Injury prone.

Elite? Are some of you f'ing serious? How about modest production first.

Bottom line SOFT
Sure. But, these are NFL players we're discussing here. Anything else, take it to the FFA. Point is some players are beasts and have huge pain tolerance. Others are brittle and/or have low threshold for playing with discomfort. Some guys get a bruise and are out for 3 weeks. Concern for Cowboys fans is the mental part of Dez's game and that he may be prone to poor workouts, increased risk of injury, and without the mental fortitude to play through routine injuries (a bruise, painful as it may be, is a minor injury). I've been critical of Romo for his decision-making in the past. But, one thing I will never say about him after watching the last two weeks is that he's soft. He's played 2 games with a broken rib and punctured lung for chrissakes. Dez is struggling with a bruised thigh. Forgive me if I'm a bit unsympathetic, and as a cowboys fan, unimpressed.

He's a beast if playing healthy. Rarely do football players suit up at 100% health. So, it would be sooper neat if he could not be so dramatic about a little bruise here.

See, now THIS is a reasonable opinion. :thumbup:

Kinda narrow, huh? Anyone who keeps himself in the kind of physical condition Bryant does, I have a hard time just painting them as "lazy." Maybe splitting hairs, but "immature" is a better description, to me at least.

Dallas desperately needs their early week 5 bye week. If Romo and Dez can get close to full health during the bye week, watch the #### out.

did you watch the game? how many ridiculous snaps and breakdowns did they have? Also, Dez didn't practice all week so I think people were off base if they expected him to come in and dominate. If you want to see Dez look at the 1st half of the Jet game before he was hurt...he was a man among boys.
I agree that he's talented and looked great but this whole "Look at the Jets game" portion from anyone is getting a little crazy...I did look at the jets game and if I started watching late...say like after the first Cowboys drive, what would I have seen from this man amongst boys? And yes, there were plenty of breakdowns in the Washington game as well and on a lot of those breakdowns he wasn't even on the field....and that's NOT a good thing.I saw a lot of what's being discussed in here and yes, injuries and being nowhere to be found was part of that.He still has a TON to prove and there's many people here that want him to be something he just isnt at this point in time.

My fellow Cowboy fans here won't admit it, but this team is mixed with a whole bunch of vanilla. Dez, Felix, Newman...three guys who either are injury prone or have a sad shortage of pain tolerance, or both.Props to Romo and Witten, who clearly have a history of gutting it out when they can. Emmitt separated his shoulder and carried the damn team on it. Thanks for vanishing Felix. Dez and Felix could stand to learn a thing or two from these guys about playing with routine nicks and bruises.
Speak for yourself. Thought Felix showed grit and ran for well, especially as the game went on.Unless you are in the training room you know nothing.GOOD GRIEF.
I didn't realize you werenin the training room with him. My bad.Glad Felix put together a half of football. Unfortunately, due to injury, he wasn't out there for the critical final plays of our last drive due to injury. Again. Forced Choice in there who ran terribly and made a huge mental error. But, of course, what do I know? I wasn't in the training room.
I'm not the one making claims about who should and shouldnt be playing. I am certainly willing to give Dez the benefit of the doubt. Its annoying to me that fans think they know whats going on with injuries when they dont.

I'm not the one making claims about who should and shouldnt be playing. I am certainly willing to give Dez the benefit of the doubt. Its annoying to me that fans think they know whats going on with injuries when they dont.
So sorry you're annoyed. All I know is Romo broke his ribs, punctured his lung and played his ### off for two games. Bryant has a BRUISE... and vanishes in 2nd half of NYJ game, misses SF game, and plays limited snaps in WAS game. A bruise.

'cobalt_27 said:
'Bankerguy said:
So sorry you're annoyed. All I know is Romo broke his ribs, punctured his lung and played his ### off for two games. Bryant has a BRUISE... and vanishes in 2nd half of NYJ game, misses SF game, and plays limited snaps in WAS game. A bruise.
Not sure but I think he has a BONE Bruise:http://www.ehow.com/how_2273507_cope-bone-bruise.html

'cobalt_27 said:
'Bankerguy said:
Not sure but I think he has a BONE Bruise:http://www.ehow.com/how_2273507_cope-bone-bruise.html
Hmm...deep thigh bruise usually means deep muscle tissue contusion, no?

'cobalt_27 said:
'Bankerguy said:
Stop with all the facts. Cobalt is telling us what players should do when they get a little bitty bruise.

'cobalt_27 said:
'Bankerguy said:
Really? huh,
Like muscle strains, contusions are grade 1, 2 or 3 depending on the severity.

Grade 1: What does it feel like?

Tightness in the thigh.

Unable to walk properly.

Probably not much swelling.

Trying to straighten the knee against resistance probably won't produce much pain.

Lying on front and bending the knee should allow you nearly a full range of motion.

Grade 2: What does it feel like?

Probably cannot walk properly.

Occasional sudden twinges of pain during activity.

Possible swelling.

Pressing in causes pain.

Straightening the knee against resistance causes pain.

Unable to fully bend the knee.

Grade 3: What does it feel like?

You will be unable to walk properly without the aid of crutches.

You will be in severe pain.

You will have bad swelling appear immediately.

A static contraction will be painful and might produce a bulge in the muscle.

Expect to be out of competition for 3 to twelve weeks.
So if Dez had/has a grade 3 contusion, sorry "bruise", since that sounds whimpy, is he still soft?As stated by some people above, losers/haters quit posting cr*p about things you know nothing about.

:lmao: at a deep tissue quad injury referred to as a "thigh bruise". What is the value of a one legged WR? Especially since he is highly likely to re-injure it without rest. Jeepers, gang, let the man heal.

if you watched the game, it was clear that Dez was not even close to 100%. He had no explosion at all and even had a noticeable limp when he ran. But he's soft because he got hurt because tough human beings don't get hurt. and when they do, and they play through it, they are still soft, because ..... well, just because, that's why.

Stop with all the facts. Cobalt is telling us what players should do when they get a little bitty bruise.
I think it's a reasonable assumption that this crippling bruise diagnosis causes him significant discomfort. I hope for his sake that his career isn't over and that he feels a whole lot better real soon.

I think it's a reasonable assumption that this crippling bruise diagnosis causes him significant discomfort. I hope for his sake that his career isn't over and that he feels a whole lot better real soon.
I think its a reasonable assumption to admit when you are wrong...no?

Sure. I'm all ears whenever you're ready.

May I hear your full findings from your examination Dr. Cobalt?

May I hear your full findings from your examination Dr. Cobalt?
And, where are yours?I understand, you'll give him the benefit of the doubt. You do this habitually, dating back as I remember it to defending their 2009 draft that everyone but you (and simmonjm) knew was a complete and utter disaster. But, I digress...Dez has already been sidelined with a concerning number of little nicks and bruises in a very brief career. He's an elite talent, with a nickle head and a penny of maturity. When he games up and shows that he's a true professional, I'll give him the benefit of the doubt. Until then, consider me skeptical.I hope he feels better soon.

Dez is injured, get over all the posturing. If Austin is healthy Dez likely doesn't even play against Washington but because the Cowboys were in a bad spot he takes his shot, sucks it up and give his best effort even if he is a decoy much of the night. And Dallas wins. Romo is praised for his toughness and Dez is soft?

I think Dez grew up a little bit in that Washington game and I give him props for getting on the field for the good of the team when he knows he's not close to 100%. I can't stand the Cowboys and don't like Dez Bryant much, but ragging on him and questioning his toughness over a "little bruise" seems petty and juvenile. Not to mention uneducated.

Dez is injured, get over all the posturing. If Austin is healthy Dez likely doesn't even play against Washington but because the Cowboys were in a bad spot he takes his shot, sucks it up and give his best effort even if he is a decoy much of the night. And Dallas wins. Romo is praised for his toughness and Dez is soft? I think Dez grew up a little bit in that Washington game and I give him props for getting on the field for the good of the team when he knows he's not close to 100%. I can't stand the Cowboys and don't like Dez Bryant much, but ragging on him and questioning his toughness over a "little bruise" seems petty and juvenile. Not to mention uneducated.
This injury isn't happening in isolation or in a vacuum. We've been through this before already with Dez. Would prefer to see him lay off the jewelry a little bit, hike up his drawers, and play a few consecutive games of football. I agree, it was great to see him out there when he's not "close to 100%." It's something he'll have to learn: He's not going to be 100% after Week 1 of most seasons. He's going to get bumped around a bit. Here's to hoping he feels better for the Detroit game. :banned:

Dez is injured, get over all the posturing. If Austin is healthy Dez likely doesn't even play against Washington but because the Cowboys were in a bad spot he takes his shot, sucks it up and give his best effort even if he is a decoy much of the night. And Dallas wins. Romo is praised for his toughness and Dez is soft?

I think Dez grew up a little bit in that Washington game and I give him props for getting on the field for the good of the team when he knows he's not close to 100%. I can't stand the Cowboys and don't like Dez Bryant much, but ragging on him and questioning his toughness over a "little bruise" seems petty and juvenile. Not to mention uneducated.
This injury isn't happening in isolation or in a vacuum. We've been through this before already with Dez. Would prefer to see him lay off the jewelry a little bit, hike up his drawers, and play a few consecutive games of football. I agree, it was great to see him out there when he's not "close to 100%." It's something he'll have to learn: He's not going to be 100% after Week 1 of most seasons. He's going to get bumped around a bit.

Here's to hoping he feels better for the Detroit game. :banned:
I 100% agree. Playing hurt seems to come naturally to some players, others have to learn how to do it. And as you implied, in the NFL if you don't learn how to do it you have little chance of prolonged success. I look at the Washington game as potentially a big positive for Dez as he did play when he could have missed the game and actually contributed in the victory. Hopefully for his sake he can learn from that and built on it.

This injury isn't happening in isolation or in a vacuum. We've been through this before already with Dez. Would prefer to see him lay off the jewelry a little bit, hike up his drawers, and play a few consecutive games of football. I agree, it was great to see him out there when he's not "close to 100%." It's something he'll have to learn: He's not going to be 100% after Week 1 of most seasons. He's going to get bumped around a bit.

Here's to hoping he feels better for the Detroit game. :banned:
I 100% agree. Playing hurt seems to come naturally to some players, others have to learn how to do it. And as you implied, in the NFL if you don't learn how to do it you have little chance of prolonged success. I look at the Washington game as potentially a big positive for Dez as he did play when he could have missed the game and actually contributed in the victory. Hopefully for his sake he can learn from that and built on it.
Yup, and I agree here, as well. Could be a learning experience for him. I actually think there was a quote somewhere after the game where he referenced Romo and said something to the effect that he took a cue from his QB--that Romo playing motivated him to give it everything he had. So...that's kudos to Romo and to him. I would like to see him on the field more.

:lmao: I didn't think they could top page 1 with the homerism/owner bias whatever nonsense, but sure as hell they did it...classic!

:lmao: I didn't think they could top page 1 with the homerism/owner bias whatever nonsense, but sure as hell they did it...classic!
:shrug: And what exactly is your prescient contribution to the thread? Other than popping in to say it sucks, that is.

lol @ bankerguy. Is Dez your kid? You protect him the way I protect my young son. Dez = SOFT
I'm not protecting him, I am simply trying illustrate that fans often feel that they know if a player is soft based on a description of the injury by the coach and the NFL injury report. For the record I don't own Dez in either of my leagues. I feel qualified to discuss his "effort" on the field as I have watched all of the games.The fact that we are talking about his off the field issues and jewellery purchasing habits have no merit. Michael Irvin is a bit of a loser off the field too, but brought it on the field, as does Dez.His injury history is a broken bone while returning a kick and this recent leg problem...call it whatever. I'm not sure of the long history of injuries that have kept Dez out like Cobalt is saying.In his rookie year rookie year I'm pretty sure he was playing with a strained hammy and putting up good numbers. In fact, he might have been 1 of only a few Cowboys who played hard after the Romo injury and the SS Cowboys were sinking. "I dont want to further interupt the I own Dez and he is costing me fantasy points so he is soft thread".

Users who are viewing this thread