What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Yahoo Down? (1 Viewer)

'Deflinkin said:
Hernandez was ruled out last night. Why would you wait until an hour before kickoff to switch him out of your lineup?
Because we can't all be in front of the computer all weekend?

This web site has sucked all year. Every start/sit, pickup/drop or trade decision I have made this year has blown up in my face. God dmn Yahoo!

'Proteus said:
I got an owner in my league who picked up Shayne Graham because his Phil Dawson was on bye, and he also had Denarius Moore on his bench for Percy Harvin.In his starting lineup he shows Dawson and Harvin still in.My thought was he tried to get on this morning/early afternoon and couldn't.But as we are discussing the issue in a league thread now...he says he put Moore and Graham in earlier in the week and yahoo bounced them back to the bench?This is a layer I wasn't anticipating.
there is a "glitch" in yahoo's site pertaining to this scenerio in all their fantasy sports. i.e.: you have Graham & Moore on your bench on say Thursday morning &move them to your lineup on Thursday afternoon. You then make a wiver claim / FA add. Any roster move (start/bench) you have set for that day (or any day moving forward - more aplicable for baseball/hockey/basketball) will revert to where they were before the day started. SO, even if those players were put in the starting lineup, if he added a player from the FA pool after he set his lineup, they would then go back to his bench... dumb I know, but I've found this out the hard way a few times in the past.

Anyone else still having problems? I sent a trade offer today and the owner says he accepted it 3 different times...but it still shows it as just an offer to the owner...not an accepted offer.

I emailed Yahoo...but not hearing anything back from them...

Users who are viewing this thread