What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

You Got a No-No Goin (1 Viewer)

Astros with a combined no-hitter through 7.

Now through 8.

Last edited by a moderator:
Zac Gallen thru 6 for the Dbacks. Pitch count will likely be too high to finish it off. He's allowed runners on a hit batter, walk, error and a 3rd strike passed ball.

Former Pirates who immediately turned elite after leaving the team - Cole, Glasnow and now Joe friggin Musgrove.  Can somebody shoot me please?

Dude...Rondon literally threw a pitch IN THE DIRT. How’s Perez supposed to hit that?
He wasn’t expected to hit that pitch but he could have made a half ### effort to move his foot out of the way.  Yeesh - it was 8-0 in the ninth so I’m pretty sure they weren’t coming back.

He wasn’t expected to hit that pitch but he could have made a half ### effort to move his foot out of the way.  Yeesh - it was 8-0 in the ninth so I’m pretty sure they weren’t coming back.
Why should he get out of the way? I didn’t realize we are supposed to help the pitcher out if he’s close to a no-hitter/perfect game. 

Users who are viewing this thread