What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

You Have A 52 Man Team (1 Viewer)

Which QB do you pick?

• Total voters

Instinctive

Footballguy
You have an entire team assembled. You can now choose your QB. You have 3 choices:

Aaron Rodgers

Drew Brees

Matthew Stafford

Your team is young, but a strong Super Bowl contender. You have managed to pull together above average talent at every single position. Which QB are you going to take to command your team? Please post with your ranking of the three for this scenario in addition to voting in the poll. Feel free to provide reasoning for your choices as well.

This is NOT a "who is the best fantasy QB" question. You're an actual NFL GM choosing your QB for now and into the foreseeable future.

Everyone would pick Rodgers right now.

Serious question...What was the point of this obvious answer poll?

This is not going to even be close. I cannot believe this is a poll. lol
In a reference to Stafford:
Arguably the best QB in the NFC behind Michael Vick.
Link To Original PostI got reamed when I said it wasn't even arguable that he (Stafford) could be better than Brees and Rodgers, who are clearly above him. Just thought I'd prove a point.

ETA: Stafford in parentheses above

Last edited by a moderator:
Better to do it as a "who will have more fantasy points at the end of the season" poll imo. The posters in the other thread are saying Stafford will be the #2 QB behind Vick -- and above Rodgers and Brees -- this year. Brees, maybe, though if I were answering the poll I would want Brees over Stafford in a heartbeat; but, I just don't see Stafford scoring more fantasy points than Rodgers in particular this year, assuming both stay healthy.

EDIT: And if I was misreading them and they are saying NFL QB and not Fantasy QB, then :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Better to do it as a "who will have more fantasy points at the end of the season" poll imo. The posters in the other thread are saying Stafford will be the #2 QB behind Vick -- and above Rodgers and Brees -- this year. Brees, maybe, though if I were answering the poll I would want Brees over Stafford in a heartbeat; but, I just don't see Stafford scoring more fantasy points than Rodgers in particular this year, assuming both stay healthy.
I thought it was very clear they were not referring to fantasy numbers. My argument in the other thread was not referring to fantasy numbers. In general the Lions defense liabilities int he secondary should lead to more shootouts and give him a good/great environment for fantasy numbersThe other posters never once said they were referring to fantasy stats in their assertion that he was the #2 QB in the NFC.

Then they are even more out to lunch than I thought :excited: The only way it could've made any sense to me whatsoever is referring to fantasy stats :lmao:

EDIT to say that I have nothing against Stafford, but the other posters are SERIOUSLY not giving sufficient credit to what Rodgers/Brees have done and are doing in the NFL.

Then they are even more out to lunch than I thought :excited: The only way it could've made any sense to me whatsoever is referring to fantasy stats :lmao:EDIT to say that I have nothing against Stafford, but the other posters are SERIOUSLY not giving sufficient credit to what Rodgers/Brees have done and are doing in the NFL.
It's possible I could be wrong. It's happened a couple times before ;)

Users who are viewing this thread