What's new
Fantasy Football - Footballguys Forums

Welcome to Our Forums. Once you've registered and logged in, you're primed to talk football, among other topics, with the sharpest and most experienced fantasy players on the internet.

Your AFC power rankings? (1 Viewer)

grizz101

Footballguy
Mine:

1. Colts

2. PAts (belicheck cost them 1.)

3. Chargers

4. Broncos

5. Steelers

6. Titans

7. Bengals (defense= :goodposting: )

8. Ravens (Mcnair likely out)

9. Jacksonville

10. Houston

11. Jets

12. Bills

13. Dolphins

14. Raiders

15. Cheifs

16. Browns

The Broncos win over the Bills on a last second field goal and they're ranked 4 while the Bills are 12? Steelers and Titans are too high.

It looks more like this to me:

1. Colts

2a. Patriots (Sunday's game will sort out the tie at 2)

2b. Chargers

4. Broncos

5. Bengals

6. Steelers

7. Bills

8. Ravens (with Boller at QB)

9. Titans

10. Jacksonville

11. Houston

12. Jets

13. Dolphins

14. Raiders

15. Chiefs

16. Browns

The Broncos win over the Bills on a last second field goal and they're ranked 4 while the Bills are 12? Steelers and Titans are too high.It looks more like this to me:1. Colts2a. Patriots (Sunday's game will sort out the tie at 2)2b. Chargers4. Broncos5. Bengals6. Steelers7. Bills8. Ravens (with Boller at QB)9. Titans10. Jacksonville11. Houston12. Jets13. Dolphins14. Raiders15. Chiefs16. Browns
Bills might be too low. But they arent better than Tennessee.

The Broncos win over the Bills on a last second field goal and they're ranked 4 while the Bills are 12? Steelers and Titans are too high.It looks more like this to me:1. Colts2a. Patriots (Sunday's game will sort out the tie at 2)2b. Chargers4. Broncos5. Bengals6. Steelers7. Bills8. Ravens (with Boller at QB)9. Titans10. Jacksonville11. Houston12. Jets13. Dolphins14. Raiders15. Chiefs16. Browns
Bills might be too low. But they arent better than Tennessee.
Ummm, yes they are. Either you didn't see the Bills game, didn't see the Titans game or are a blind man from Tennessee. A team with no WRs and an inaccurate QB will not be going very far in this league.When I saw the list I felt the Bills were too high but after looking at it closer, I wouldn't rank any of the temas below them ahead of them.

Mine isn't any better than anyone else's...

1. Pats

2. Colts

3. Chargers

4. Broncos

5. Steelers

6. Bengals

7. Ravens

8. Jets

9. Titans

10. Jags

11. Bills

12. Texans

13. Dolphins

14. Raiders

15. Chiefs

16. Browns

Jacksonville's shell shocked after losing Leftwich. Chris Brown isn't going to have another game like that and Tennessee doesn't have any receivers. Denver took Evans out of the game, Losman was 14 of 21 of 97 yards (rating of 57) and Buffalo was still winning with 6 seconds on the clock.

Jacksonville's shell shocked after losing Leftwich. Chris Brown isn't going to have another game like that and Tennessee doesn't have any receivers. Denver took Evans out of the game, Losman was 14 of 21 of 97 yards (rating of 57) and Buffalo was still winning with 6 seconds on the clock.
Technically they were still winning with zero seconds left on the clock.....The snap happened at 00:01, and lets say elam kicked it at 00:00, the ball did not cross the uprights until say -00:03..... thats a heart breaking home loss for the Bills. My top 5 rankings:1. Colts: until someone beats them they are the defending champs2. Chargers: LT was held to 25 rushing yards, but there DEF kept them in it3. Patriots: With Randy, Stallworth, Watson, and Welker - Brady will keep the Pats in every game this year4. Broncos: Cutler has played in 6 games and lead the Donkeys on a comeback drive in Buf (plus having opposing QBs have try to pass against Bailey and Bly will help stall a lot of drives)5. Steelers: I personally dont like Big Ben, but he gets it done.-To soon to rate the rest except for #16: Raiders (silly raiders)

1. Colts

2 Patriots

3. Chargers

4. Steelers

5. Bengals

6. Broncos

7. Titans

8. Bills

9. Ravens

10. Jacksonville

11. Houston

12. Jets